Do some flavors have a 'scent'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreySaber

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Savannah, Ga
Hello everyone. I'm new to vaping.

Here's my question. Do some flavors have a 'scent'? I mean, we make a big thing that there is no 'smell' associated with the product. A BIG thing about it. So..... Is that 'completely' true? If I go around vaping say, vannilia flavor all day, will those around me detect the smell and ask if I've been baking?

Hell, (not that I would,) but if I blew vapor in someone's face while vaping coconut flavor, would they 'smell coconut'?

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I detect an unusual smell. It's not a bad or offensive odor, but I can't associate it with anything. When I'm on a plane, I know if someone is vaping, by the smell. Many others don't seem to notice it, but I know it's there.

My wife claims there is no odor, but she says occasionally, she gets a quick smell of vanilla.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
My wife loves to guess the flavor , and she's correct more often than not.
She says...Cherry...must be Redbull.
Or she says...Pineapple...yupp...etc.
It's usually the tobbacco flavors that she gets wrong.

There is definately an "odor" of some sort to most of the flavors that I use.The cola tastes (to me) like cola , but when I exhale and try to smell it myself it smells kinda funky.

I still dig it tho'

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
So if I want to smell like coconut, I'll have to stick to my shampoo, and the coconut flavored juice the postman should be deleivering any minute now won't do the tick eh? ;)

Maybe , If you were to Shampoo with a large bottle of
coconut flavored E-juice, You'd get the same effect?

Nahhh , then you'd hafta wring your hair out into yer attys...Too much hassle! 8-o

cadbomb

Jan 29, 2009
My girl is a non smoker (she actually introduced me when she saw them advertised on a show called "The Doctors" to e-cigs as a compromise, and on that note, I'm NEVER going back!) - she always knows exactly what I'm vapin' on. I have Ice Cream, Grape, Cappuccino, RY4, Spearmint, Menthol, and used to have Strawberry, Chocolate, Apple, Coffee, and tobacco flavors. The only one she ever got confused about was the tobacco flavor. But she can distinctly smell the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread