Do they make kanthal replacement coils for the Uwell Crown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan93

Jan 13, 2016
So the other day I was looking online for some SS coils for my Uwell Crown, and came across many websites that have them. I came across one website that claims to have kanthal coils for the Uwell Crown. I'm confused by this because it is the only website i can find that has kanthal coils. All the other sites have stainless steel or nickel. The official uwell crown site only has ss and nickel.

Can anyone tell me if kanthal coils for the uwell crown are even made? And whether this website has actual kanthal coils or if they just made a typo in their description.
Here's the link:
Clearomizers & Tanks | Uwell Crown Kanthal Replacement Coils | VaporBeast

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
As far as I know, the answer is no, and a couple of vendors were just lazy proofing their product pages.

Things could have changed but, IIRC their limited selection is one 0.15 Ni, one higher res SS single coil (1.?) and the two low res SS parallel dual coils... 0.25 and 0.5.

But I've been told I've been wrong in the past. Haters. :p

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Are you just trying to give another lazy vendor as an example?
Would you like to look at Uwell's site and read what they say their wires are composed of?

Uwell Crown Replacement Coils

They don't even list the 1.2 there anymore, but I didn't look around the site.

Unbelievable...charge twice as much as other sites and don't even know what their selling.
Chill, I just threw a site out that had them listed. Maybe the are listed wrong. I don't know for sure. Not every replacement is made by the manufacture either. I was just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread