do u think this man need to know more b4 he oppens him moth

this is whut he told me why do u keep smokein that thing.....its gonna kill you lol.

• hmm hes rite

• no way he so rong

• y is this a post?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i whus canting whith some 1 and told him i smoke a e-cig and today this is whus he had to say

why do u keep smokein that thing.....its gonna kill you lol....listen i gotta go 2 the store ill be back in about 30 mins ok

lol tell me whut u think on this and nex time some1 or he tells me this whut will u say o and he dips a lot lol can u say moth cancer

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
ok i whus canting whith some 1 and told him i smoke a e-cig and today this is whus he had to say

why do u keep smokein that thing.....its gonna kill you lol....listen i gotta go 2 the store ill be back in about 30 mins ok

lol tell me whut u think on this and nex time some1 or he tells me this whut will u say o and he dips a lot lol can u say moth cancer

Eric, man! You gotta work on your spelling! I can barely understand what you are typing!

Sorry mate, its just really hard to understand your typing, run it through the ol' spellchecker

the funny thing is i do lol its jest ezer for me not to use formes but that sucks bechus i do have intell that i can share but jest never do bechus i get shot down iv done vids b4 insted of spelling it out and i get show donw for being fat and not beable to say some words and cant use rs man this is the only formes iv ever dont this much posting man and that not a lot

o and my may be geting ban soon lol

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Tell him not to worry about what you are doing and you won't worry about him dipping.
You use a pv because you prefer to vape, he uses dip because he prefers to have a nasty mouth. The first guy I ever liked enough to kiss never got kissed. He dipped and even at 12 years old, I couldn't bring myself to kiss a mouth that had dip anywhere near it-ugh. Nasty-worse than a smoker-in my book.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Its all good Eric! Keep your chin up!

As far as your question, I don't really think any of us can prove one way or another. However, I think most of us suspect that e-cigs is much safer that analog smokes. Ultimately we'll have to wait for more scientific research.

If your getting hassled, trying saying "thanks I'll check into that" and maybe they won't feel like need to inform you about the dangers of e-cigs.

The whole "eye for an eye" mentality never works. Stay away from going tit for tat with him... That will just make it worse!

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Would someone please get Charlie Brown's teacher to translate what the OP is saying so I can understand what he's talking about ? I'd appreciate it, Thanks

Why do you have to be so ugly to those who aren't up/down to your standards? Did you not read the thread? That would be your first mistake-I bet you have been blessed and never have had a hard time with anything in life. Not all of us are as blessed as you have been.
Sorry if I am out of line here, but PAHLEASE.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Why do you have to be so ugly to those who aren't up/down to your standards? Did you not read the thread? That would be your first mistake-I bet you have been blessed and never have had a hard time with anything in life. Not all of us are as blessed as you have been.
Sorry if I am out of line here, but PAHLEASE.

get em Gatorgirl :)

Its all good Eric! Keep your chin up!

As far as your question, I don't really think any of us can prove one way or another. However, I think most of us suspect that e-cigs is much safer that analog smokes. Ultimately we'll have to wait for more scientific research.

If your getting hassled, trying saying "thanks I'll check into that" and maybe they won't feel like need to inform you about the dangers of e-cigs.

The whole "eye for an eye" mentality never works. Stay away from going tit for tat with him... That will just make it worse!

yea well i jest told him that iv been 4 days now whith out a cig and dont even wont 1 but i do plan on geting a tobaco flaver

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
So who's to blame if some of us can understand the OP? It's not THAT cryptic... Try sounding out the words like that good ole phonics program teaches o_O

I'm trying, man am I trying, now I'm giving up. Sorry, my bad for being confused. Looks like I'll just stick with binary codes. Sorry Eric, I didn't mean no harm. I've not gotten used to talking text. ya no wit eye meen ? peeez owt brah

I'm trying, man am I trying, now I'm giving up. Sorry, my bad for being confused. Looks like I'll just stick with binary codes. Sorry Eric, I didn't mean no harm. I've not gotten used to talking text. ya no wit eye meen ? peeez owt brah

um i dont talk text i can start doing post in binary but i think only u and me and some otters will know whut its saying lol

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
um i dont talk text i can start doing post in binary but i think only u and me and some otters will know whut its saying lol

01101001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 = I know what you mean. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread