Do you chain your flavors one after another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Some nights I find myself with 4 or 5 e-liquids on my desk. As I vape one, then another... normally I'd clean my atty before each flavor, but lately I've enjoyed the mix of flavors as I move between them.

Here's what I did tonight:
AVE's Boba's Bounty (mild tobacco flavor)
V4L's Smilin' Special Menthol (just menthol, no tobacco flavor)
DIYFS's Thin Mint (minty chocolate taste)
DIYFS's Chocolate Eclair (VERY sugary-sweet chocolate taste!)
AVE's Irish Cream (no sweetness, just a very adult Irish Cream taste)
AVE's Boba's Bounty (again, ending the cycle)

A glass of water on the side... what a night!

Does anyone else do this chaining-type of vaping? If so, what sort of flavors do you use?

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Start with mandarin, then refill with pomegranate, then rum for a heavier effect, top it off with English toffee for desert... Sometimes I mix the fruit ones with the rum, as mandarin and pomegranate don't seem to produce much vapor/flavor for more than 40-50 puffs. Throwing a few drops of rum into it makes it last much longer.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
I've settled into a habit of vaping about 4 flavors daily:

1.) Halo's Truepure (rotated with their Menthol Ice)
2.) Cignot's RY4
3.) VT's Dulcis
4.) Some fruit/candy type (currently Pina Colada from VB rotating with Strawberry bubblegum from DIY)

The RY4 has the strongest nic, so I go to that if I suddenly get an extra craving. I carry around 4 assembled PVs in my cig case and generally switch back and forth. :D

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Yep, I do the same thing. I never rotate attys either. I've been using the same atty for well over a month now. I drip a few drops of whatever flav I'm craving at the time.. and when I get sick of it I just go to the next.
Sometimes I blow out the atty, because it either gets too juiced up or I'm going from a bakery-type flavor to a fruit flavor.. but other than that, I'm pretty lazy about it lol

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I always do that when I drip. I plan out what I'm going to vape and set them up on my desk in the right order. Right now I'm re-testing some Ms T's samplers. I have them set up on my desk in this order:

Snickerdoodle>cinnamon roll>french toast>hot chocolate>caramel>vanilla custard>cotton candy>crabapple jelly

I try to line them up so the flavors will flow from one to the next. Mixing snickerdoodle and crabapple jelly would be too jarring to me and I seriously doubt they'd taste good together. The progression above should work, though.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I thought it was just me! :D I always keep a chain of flavors going. Sometimes I'll use my 510 atty for some and 901 atty for others. I also don't change attys.

I usually start with light flavors, move onto to heavier, go to Creme de Monte or straight Menthol, then back to my light flavors. The only downside for me is I literally have no idea exactly how much I vape a day. But it's a LOT!

Regarding my attys; I use one 510, one LR 510, my Hello conamizer, one 901, and one LR 901. I just blow them out and stand up to dry until I'm ready for it again. I haven't lost one single atty yet however some of the cheap TV attys that are sold as-is will stop working on my 5v PT but will still work at 3.7.

I also haven't killed any batteries yet; including the spares from TV. And I give everything good workouts. :vapor::vapor::vapor:

However I MUST start my day with French Toast followed by FreedomSmokeUSA's Wyatt Earp blend. After those who knows what will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread