Do you ever feel weird about vaping (and smoking) in front of certain people such as parents/family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
Today I came home from a drama rehearsal, and we dropped off one of the people in the play at there house.

Her son who’s just a little younger than me, about age 20: came out the house to help take a box inside the house with a cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth.

And I felt a little shocked and bad about it, because I know his mother wishes he didn't smoke: and I personally wouldn't have felt comfortable as a smoker, or comfortable now as a vapour doing either in front of my parents, I’d feel really embarrassed personally and almost like I was doing something really mean and horrid as odd as that may sound.

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable vaping/smoking in front of family/parents/certain people?

Last edited:

mitch655

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2013
Northwest GA, USA
I know everybody that knew me knew I smoked i'm 43 now and to this day have never smoked or vaped in front of my mother but I have smoked in front of him when we would be working on water pipes or cutting wood, I'm not weird about it just respect there wishes for me not to smoke and so i just continue to not vape in front of them either

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
I don't feel bad vaping in public, If someone has a problem with it they will say something and i'll just move along depending on how they approach me. If they're nice about it i'll move away or stop vaping by them, If they're a .... i'll just keep truckin. they can move away from me without having to be a .... about it Lol

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Pope Benedict asked me not to vape in Sistine Chapel. When I was in Vatican City a few weeks ago, Pope Francis was much cooler about it and was rocking some Agent Orange in his Provari/KFL set up while we were in private. I was like "Franky, you kicking sub ohm yet?" But he wasn't, just a 1.8 coil. FYI, vaping looks much cooler when you wear a pope hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread