Do you feel like you vape more than you smoked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
Absolutely do since in can vape indoors and more abundantly since its cheaper. I know I need to tone that down still and put away my Zmax between sessions now. If I sit with it, I just feel compelled to vape nonstop. Upside is I don't snack as much :)

That's me in a nutshell.

Motorbtr - Grew up not very far from you in N. Massapequa. Also ived in Mastic Beach. Only tie to the Island I have anymore is my best friend lives in Wading River.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
There's a difference between analog and vape bioavailabillity and knowing that helps me feel not as bad. I definitely take more time to vape than puff an analog, but I'm fine with that. Only real solution would be to get a stronger nic level with the next batch so I hit the spot quicker. But I don't feel like toying with higher levels of nic.

A few days ago someone saw me vaping with a protank and asked "what is that?!" so I told 'em "It's a hookah with wifi." I was big into hookah for awhile, and fans know it takes up a lot more time. setting up for a quick 5 min is ridiculous. Back to vaping, same thing. Setting up takes longer, stores by me don't have good ecig merch, waiting for orders, remembering to charge my batteries, keeping atomizer clean, etc... that's my setup. So pardon me while I take my time and enjoy my vape. lol vaping is still a small cult

hvac999

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There is no doubt that I vape more than I smoked. It is common to be this way. The PV does not absorb at the same rate as cigarette nicotine. Though the PV is vaped more than smoked there is STILL less nicotine absorption. On the molecular side of things vaping molecules are larger than cigarettes keeping absorption lower because the molecules don't fit efficiently.

EFS463

Jul 7, 2013
Maryland
If I am out and about, I don't feel I vape nearly as much as I smoked. Friends of mine always meet up a small local restaruant a few nights a week to eat and talk, and I used to sit outside and literally chain smoke. Lighting a new cig with the .... of the last one...however, now that I am a vaper, my PV usually stays in the car while I am out. While I am home watching TV or on the computer or driving in my car, I vape WAY more than I smoked. Sometimes it is hard for me to put it down when I am on the computer. When I start to get a little lightheaded is usually when I remind myself I am dragging too often. I guess I need to get some 0 nic!

Abso-fraking-lutely. I'm sitting here know with some RY4 on my eVic and some cinnamon bun on my twist and I am going back and forth between the two. Can you imagine having a Menthol in one hand and a regular in the other and puffing away on both?

Cool what i am doing doesn't sound so bad now. Sitting here with rsst, protank, and carto tank hitting all 3 with same juice judging taste. Ya i am bored. I know the answers LOL.... Just experimenting because i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread