Do you have 'special' attys for each flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anybody keeps their attys clean and separated from each other?
Being new to all of this, I've discovered it's best for me to keep one atty for each flavor, otherwise, mixing a 'dirty' atty with another flavor sometimes just doesn't taste very good.
In my case, I really like toasted coconut. English Toffee and sweet coffee. I therefore have 3 attys for each flavor.
Although, mixing a 'dirty' English Toffee atty with a sweet coffee flavor is a pretty good vape.
I accidentally mixed a 'dirty' coconut atty with a coffee flavor and am not sure if I'm liking that one or not, yet. LOL Coconut coffee? The jury's still out on that one...
I purposely mixed a 'dirty' coconut atty with English Toffee and that's not all that bad. I rather liked it.

So, are you keeping your attys separated or just cleaning them while experimenting with various flavors?

Thanks,

Last edited:

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
I keep one for chocolates, coffees, caramels, etc.
One for fruits.
One for candy, cakes, etc.

Same with cartos.

I do not mark them in anyway anymore. Since my sense of smell came back, I can usually smell the atty or carto and tell which is which. If I do mix my attys up, and they taste bad, I just use a little unflavored for a few fills, then put whatever in there. Or I "dry burn" clean them.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I keep a seperate atty for coffee as its such a strong flavor and stays with my atty even after cleaning. At one time when I vaped a strong cinnamon quite often I had an atty that was only used for cinnamon, again because of its strong flavoring that stayed with the atty even after cleaning. Other than that no, I don't have attys for different flavors. I don't even find a need to clean attys between changing flavors. For me the new flavor takes over very quickly and I have no problem with a quick vape or two of the mixed flavors.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
I have a mod for each of my all day flavors. The Reo is for Ecto, the Helix for Butterscotch, the Ali'i for Crack My Apple, the Provari for Pink Spot, the Don for Cucumber Melon....

Lucky SOB lol and yes I try to keep separate atty's and carto's and flavors but mix ups happen lol

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I have one that I use for cinnamon and one for my cola with menthol and use cartos for everything else (one for each flavor though) because I vape mostly sweet flavors it is really no big deal if I grab the wrong one as most sweet flavors will blend together nicely. :)

Cola does stick to attys. Cola and menthol? Really, is that good? I have some cola that I am not crazy about for more than a few drags and not a huge menthol fan. Maybe they are good together, I'll give that a try. Do you buy a premixed combo or do you mix it yourself?

nomochokes

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
USA
I very seldom have more than one atomizer or cartomizer going at a time. I make my own juice and I never clean between flavor changes. Some of the best flavor's I've found can be a combination of things. Worse case, if I don't like a particular flavor I'll add something I know I like and it's all good!

When I first started this adventure 2+ years ago, I'd spend hours washing and cleaning stuff between flavor changes, doing this and then doing that but I finally realized that was not for me. I usually keep an atomizer or cartomizer going for 4 to 5 weeks and when it's done it's thing then I start with another . I spend a lot less money these days doing it this way!

Hope that helps!

Scout

Apr 26, 2011
Wyoming
I have to have a different atty for each flavor. I can always taste the other flavor if I don't. I was getting tired of losing track of what each atty had in it so I got a box put some atty size holes in it and put a marking next to it.

I'm all set for now. I plan on making a wooden box with some light and drawers later on to make it look better.

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
I think coffee and tobacco is the perfect combination for 'smoking', IMO. I'm working on a sweet coffee flavor as we speak which will be my only vape in the future.
I still gotta kill about 50ml or so of toasted coconut and English Toffee, yet. Both are very very good, BTW.

Thanks,

I'm with you on the coffee/tobacco. Try adding chocolate (which really isn't all that sweet) with it.

Tobacco/Coffee/chocolate mmmmm

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I don't segregate flavors by atty... but I do have a couple of flavors that taste better in different attys. I always have a 2.4, a 2.0, and a 1.7 ohm atty on my desk. The 1.7 is for a couple of my really dark tobaccos. I vape a lot of nutty sorts of flavors and lighter tobaccos in the 2.0. And the 2.4 seems to mostly get sweeter flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread