DO you know of a gr8 strawberry flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Whenever I taste a strawberry eliquid or anything with strawberry flavoring in it, I taste...vomit. Weird. The only exception was a vendor that used flavorart a looong time ago. I didn't to buy those juices because it seemed as if there was no nic in it, so that vendor is out.

I don't like anything with a cream base because I always end up tasting something like spoiled yogurt, and I don't even like fresh milk products.

Oh and I like high pg.

So, if anyone is out there that knows what Im talking about with the weird strawberry thing and has found a straight strawberry flavor that tastes real, fresh, with clean flavor, and a little less vomitty :( please do suggest.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Whenever I taste a strawberry eliquid or anything with strawberry flavoring in it, I taste...vomit. Weird. The only exception was a vendor that used flavorart a looong time ago. I didn't to buy those juices because it seemed as if there was no nic in it, so that vendor is out.

I don't like anything with a cream base because I always end up tasting something like spoiled yogurt, and I don't even like fresh milk products.

Oh and I like high pg.

So, if anyone is out there that knows what Im talking about with the weird strawberry thing and has found a straight strawberry flavor that tastes real, fresh, with clean flavor, and a little less vomitty :( please do suggest.
Odd that you would chase this flavor having such an experience. I enjoy many strawberry flavors but am hesitant to recommend any here as I would feel bad if it was another waste of money for you.

I have a flavor I kept chasing after even after being let down time and time again. That flavor is the Orange dreamsicle, I have tried so many and they usually end up being a bust. Has gotten to the point that if I can not try it in the store I just ignore the profile all together.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I know what you mean Ficticious, I used to chase cherry like a mad woman, then vanilla, then a very very particular tobacco. What I had in my brain was never found as I believe they don't actually exist except in my mind. The thing that infuriates me so much is how one person can taste a true, real, clean... whatever the flavor is and the next will taste Bbq'd sweat socks. I know its subjective but jeeeez, that's an understatement.

I don't chase very hard anymore

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
I know what you mean Ficticious, I used to chase cherry like a mad woman, then vanilla, then a very very particular tobacco. What I had in my brain was never found as I believe they don't actually exist except in my mind. The thing that infuriates me so much is how one person can taste a true, real, clean... whatever the flavor is and the next will taste Bbq'd sweat socks. I know its subjective but jeeeez, that's an understatement.

I don't chase very hard anymore

lol@ the bbq'd sweat socks but I know exactly what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread