The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DO you know of a gr8 strawberry flavor?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Zelphie, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Whenever I taste a strawberry eliquid or anything with strawberry flavoring in it, I taste...vomit. Weird. The only exception was a vendor that used flavorart a looong time ago. I didn't to buy those juices because it seemed as if there was no nic in it, so that vendor is out.

I don't like anything with a cream base because I always end up tasting something like spoiled yogurt, and I don't even like fresh milk products.

Oh and I like high pg.

So, if anyone is out there that knows what Im talking about with the weird strawberry thing and has found a straight strawberry flavor that tastes real, fresh, with clean flavor, and a little less vomitty :( please do suggest.

2. emmsma

emmsma Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2013
    Show Low, AZ, USA
    I've been vaping on Mt Baker Vapor's Salacious Strawberry for the last several days. Its 80%PG/20%VG. Maybe try a small bottle for yourself, but I don't think its milky or pukey at all.

Good luck on your search.

3. Miarose

Miarose Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    Madd catt vapors or mushroom vapes ripe strawberry. Nothing fancy, just straight up fresh strawb.

4. Tess Clark

Tess Clark Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. Evi|grin

Evi|grin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    MBVs plain Strawberry is not bad especially for the price. I would recommend none or one flavor shot for high PG.

LIQUA has a decent strawberry in 70PG/30VG only. It may need to breath a day or two with the cap off. Im not a big fan of LIQUA but i did like the strawberry.

6. Fictitious Character

Fictitious Character Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    USA
    Odd that you would chase this flavor having such an experience. I enjoy many strawberry flavors but am hesitant to recommend any here as I would feel bad if it was another waste of money for you.

I have a flavor I kept chasing after even after being let down time and time again. That flavor is the Orange dreamsicle, I have tried so many and they usually end up being a bust. Has gotten to the point that if I can not try it in the store I just ignore the profile all together.

7. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I know what you mean Ficticious, I used to chase cherry like a mad woman, then vanilla, then a very very particular tobacco. What I had in my brain was never found as I believe they don't actually exist except in my mind. The thing that infuriates me so much is how one person can taste a true, real, clean... whatever the flavor is and the next will taste Bbq'd sweat socks. I know its subjective but jeeeez, that's an understatement.

I don't chase very hard anymore

8. Fictitious Character

Fictitious Character Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    USA
    lol@ the bbq'd sweat socks but I know exactly what you mean.

9. poobaca

poobaca Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    new york
    space jams galactica was pretty good

10. WRXTerror

WRXTerror Full Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I second Space Jam's Galactica. I just got it and already used half a bottle. Great flavor, a lot like Strawberry Starburst's.

11. Sptz

Sptz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Beantown Oh Face

12. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Sinister's Fresh Strawberries. It's an adv for me and I looked everywhere for a strawberry that tasted like strawberry and not candy. Galactica is pretty good as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.