Do you need/prefer Extra Flavor shots with Mt. Baker Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charheartsyou

Sep 9, 2013
Atlanta
Hey vape Lovers:
Looking for some new flavors to try & have read some really positive reviews on Mt. Baker Vapors E-Juices. When ordering your custom juices, you can choose your PG/VG ration and add anywhere from 1-5 extra shots of flavoring. I know PG/VG ratios affect flavoring SO lets go with the 50/50 ratio in regards to my question: are extra shots of flavor needed for Mt. Baker juices? do you prefer them or hate them? how can i best tell how many i should add to a juice? I have never purchased a juice where i was able to select an extra shot of flavor and 1-5 is a pretty large scale for a newbie like me. If it helps I like candy/dessert/and fruit flavors. & if youd like to include which flavor you like the best feel free to post with included PG/VG and # of extra flavor shots.​

i am using a 1300mah VV vision spinner, kanger pro tank 2, with 1.8 ohm coil

Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Generally speaking I add 1-2 extra flavor shots to offset the muting of 1) adding menthol 2) using protanks and 3) upping the vg ratio.

That said, some flavors come through loud and clear on their own so it's kind of experimental. I would say that with a lighter flavor you should add 2-3 flavor shots to a 50/50 and with a stronger flavor add 1-2 flavor shots.

For example:

Green Ice: no extra flavor shots at 65/35
Thug Juice: 2 flavor shots at 65/35
Hawk Sauce: 2 flavor shots at 65/35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread