Do you use zero nic e-liquid?

Do you use zero Nic e-liquid

• I ONLY vape zero-nicotine

• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started vaping at 6mg, May 2016. I had smoked for most of 30+ years. Due to high blood pressure and how nic constricts the viens,:danger:my goal is to get to 0 and then stop vaping altogether. Currently I just dropped from 3 to 1.5. I sometimes mix 1.5 with 0nic. The constriction and high blood pressure has put stress on my heart but if I'd of never began vaping I have no doubt I'd still be smoking cigs or back on oxygen. Cigarettes affected my ability to get enough oxygen, I feel like vaping saved my life. I tried for years to quit cigs, vaping has been a success story for me. :banana:

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I always vape 0 nicotine. I quit smokin*9 years ago and quit nicotine delivery methods ( patch and inhaler ) 8 years ago. I just vape for the flavor and clouds , lol. Of course , it doesnt calm my nerves like a cogarette would back in the day . But its enjoyable, and i dont crave vaping.

Last edited:

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
I make many of my own juices and usually vape low nicotine (6 - 10mg). Occasionally, especially late at night when I tend to vape mindlessly and constantly, primarily just for the flavor, I'll go with 0 nicotine.

I can't get Everclear here in Virginia but I often add a few drops of 151 rum to add a little kick.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
not me, although that should be the goal for all smokers.

Well I wouldn't want to tell anyone else what their goal should be personally, no offense, - I speak only for myself - and I sometimes use 0 nic, if the flavor is strong I usually don't notice its not got any nic in it; surprising that is, at least to me I figured it would be totally different.
Other times I have my 12mg nic juices - really depends what flavor I want to vape (and some I only have in zero nic lol).

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
This poll is to find out how many people use zero nic eliquid, and if so, all the time or just occasionally.
I only use it now because I have really aggressive Degenerative Disk Disease and nicotine use of any kind contributes to the speed at which the degeneration occurs in my discs. It's ok by me really as Lung cancer runs in my family, my mom had dbl lung cancer (1 tumor in each lung) and luckily it was cound at stage 1 in a random xray so my personal goal is to be healthier all round and getting rid of nic was an immediate change I had to make and decreasing the amt I vape over the next year is my plan to quit completely. I like the zero just as much as the 3mg and 6mg juices I was using. Not too much difference in my opinion.

Lord_Mayhem

Aug 1, 2017
I'm only 3.5 weeks out from analogs, so I need the nicotine. I've tried 18mg but that seems to strong for me. 12mg and 6mg seem just right for me.

From all that I've read and videos I've watched,there is nothing harmful about nicotine itself. Why should I got down to 0mg when all the coffee drinkers don't switch to decaf?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't even use 0 nic to sample juice... The store I sample at offers the option of either and I find I get a better sense of how it vapes and tastes with nic IN it, since that's how I vape it... IDK how much nicotine they use, but I imagine it's not that much. I have tried "both" in a single flavor and have noticed a difference... :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread