Do you vape the same juice all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottls

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Irvine, CA
I've been vaping around two weeks now and have learned something new about myself.

I've already accumulated around 16 different juices (some are sample size) because I was searching for an all day vape. What I've learned is that I like to vape RY4 in the morning while having my coffee at work and setting up. By late morning, I switch to a Jasmine Tea flavor and after lunch I switch to a Grape flavor for dessert. In the late afternoon and evening, I usually switch back to the Jasmine or just play around by dripping different juices.

Having the ability to switch tanks and such so quickly is probably one of the reasons these new behaviors are manifesting themselves but I have to say it's very enjoyable.

Do you vape the same juice all day or do you tend to switch things up as well? :blush:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Early on I used a half dozen eliquids per day, carried cartos, 6 ml bottles, in little ziploc bags from Walmart.

After about 8 months I found my sweet spot, been vaping the same vanilla tobacco eliquid since Feb 2011, all day, every day. It's very rare for me to even taste something else, I'll do it when mixing DIY for others, but that's about it. The only change I've made is cutting the nic level down over time.

Vappa

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Netherlands
The last three weeks i vaped 'Cowboy Blend' from Flavour Art on a regular base. Because i recently started on DIY i alternate this with few different flavors each day, using the EGO tanks. Since last Monday i also felt the urge to have some two or three different flavors to take with me for the day. So i ordered three additional clearomizers to fill with some mixes i make during the night. Unlike you i still did not settle on the three additional flavors that will go with me each day. But at least the Coffee i made last weekend will be one of them. It's very sweet and a nice alternation to the tobacco.

johno

Aug 30, 2012
north carolina
Checking out new flavors/combinations is one of the best things about vaping! I too use an RY4 in the morning, but switch several times a day. Still new and looking for the perfect flavor. But hey, even if I find the "perfect" one, I still think it's fun to play around with other flavors. I also like vaping flavors that compliment what I am drinking. For example, Volcano's Blue Water Punch goes so well with any kind of juice. And Dekang coffee or Vapor's Choice java makes that cup of joe that much better.

Just getting into mixing my own flavors. Welcome to Ecigsupply - For all your E-Cig needs has some great little bottles for mixing your own flavors.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
You will narrow it down over time or do like I did and just find that one flavor that does it. I never switched cigs and stuck with the same one for 27 years so I tend to stick with the same flavor now. My flavors of choice are all DIY as I would go broke buying juice. It cost me 1.63 to make my fav all day vape of granny smith apple/ coconut or my strawberry/ banana. I did for awhile vape the Cuban cigar by dakang but like I said it got a bit pricy and I just got up one day and it just wasn't what I wanted anymore.

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
i gave up on everything other then about 3-4 juices. bobas bounty, gorilla juice, copper creek house blend, and want to try bounty hunter. I wanted so bad to like desert juices, but its just not for me. last i tried was blueberry crumb ... and i hated it :( so sad.

Where did you get the ry4 is it american or dekang? dekang is the "real" ry4 ... Americans dont make it right for some reason :)

In the beginning I used to be in love with switching my flavors. I like variety and so it worked out for me. Especially since I bought almost every flavor that was out on the market at that time (six months ago), I couldn't resist trying the new flavors. But after trying all the flavors, I realized that sticking to one flavor for the entire day or week works best for me. Now, I only have 5 flavors that I use on a regular basis: Red Label (Green Smoke), Cherry (EverSmoke), Sahara (V2) Coffee (Blu), and Menthol (Green Smoke). I haven't used any other flavors for the past two months.

I'm still looking for a Menthol cartridge that beats green smoke. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be open to try it and compare.

dcav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
I started off ordering a bunch of juices and DIY supplies. After alot of experimentation, I found that I just can't taste most juices unless I really strain, so to my surprise, I find unflavored to be my favorite and ya can't get any cheaper than that. I do rotate some flavors in from time to time, but rarely more than about 10 minutes. The unflavored, for me, just satisfies better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread