Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
:D yeah, if one only listens to what their vape is telling them, can by pass many a missvaption.

Very true, which is why I got into the habit of refilling as close to just-below-half as I could; even with a great tank like a Kayfun, it's just not as good a vape when it gets that low, even if it doesn't always do the leak/gurgle thing as the T3S's did. Yet the cartotanks, as long as there is ANY liquid above the level of the holes, still vapes just fine; I just try to attend to it when it's about 1/4 full so I don't get stuck needing a refill when it's any lower -- might be something exciting on TV I don't want to miss. :D "Listening to what the vape is telling me" is also how I know when I need to change the carto -- clear signs are metallic taste or leaking onto the battery post, but more subtly, a general lack of taste. My juice isn't thick since it's 80%-85% PG, but it's sweet, so I figure cartos are the best way to vape it, even if the sweet ejuice does decrease their lifespan somewhat.

Andria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread