Apr 14, 2020

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I think a contest would be fun. I would suggest a new kit or two contests - one for a new mod and one for a new tank. Using a recently released new model will help promote that model as well.

Asking entries to comment on something they like about the product is a good idea too. Using social media "points" to enhance one's chances may not be a good idea on this forum platform, as some forum members will not participate as they see little chance of winning.

Limiting entries to one per person or one per person per day makes it attractive to more participants. Two to five winners per contest, selected at random, should increase participation and exposure. A top product for the winner and a lesser product for the second, third etc is another option. In general, the more winners, the more participation. Another way to keep things lively is to have a number of simple, one winner contests every couple weeks.

Whatever rules and terms you choose, make sure to state them clearly in the opening post to avoid confusion.

Stating an end date within a week or two keeps the contest from getting stale. Closing the contest and doing the drawing promptly are important to retain the goodwill the contest generates. Some previous (non-smok) contests left many frustrated when the vendor forgot to come back and finish them. Lastly, making sure the winners get their prize promptly ensures participants in both that contest and future ones have goodwill towards your brand.

Thanks for asking!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Hello guys, do you want a giveaway?
Yes please.

If yes, what do you want?
One of your new tanks rather than your mods.

How about the rules?
Something arbitrary, the purpose of this exercise being to promote your brand not test ECF members. To this end perhaps include a stipulation that the devices you give away are given a fair and honest review by the winners.

How many winners?
As many as your promotional budget allows.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
1. I'd love for y'all to have a contest!

2. I think the giveaway for a mod with external batteries. No mini mods with built in batteries and please No pods!!!

3. Simple rules. Maybe a word game. But make it clear if we can post back to back and tell us how many times we can enter. Otherwise it becomes a free-for-all and some members get turned off and won't enter.

4. As many winners as possible but maybe 3.

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
Few members are interested in a giveaway.... :(:(:(
Members who are interested in can join our 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey:Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020. Thank you very much.
After you finished it, please write down "done" bellow and I will choose an extra ECF winner here to send a tholla/thallo s/rigel as gift. Hope you can help us and good luck.:thumbs:

JerryBil

Moved On
Oct 12, 2020
Oklahoma
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread