The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do you want a giveaway here?

Discussion in 'Smok' started by SMOK_Sophia, Sep 24, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SMOK_Sophia

SMOK_Sophia Brand Manager

Jan 19, 2011
    China
    Hello guys, do you want a giveaway? If yes, what do you want? How about the rules? How many winners? Tell me your thoughts. ;):thumb::pervy::thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  2. MLEJ

MLEJ Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2020
    Of course, yes.
    Ummm ... Nord 2
    Keep them simple. Like a word chain or "tell us your thoughts on product X."
    And winners selected by random drawing; not by most LIKES or that sort of thing.
    As many as possible, obviously.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I think a contest would be fun. I would suggest a new kit or two contests - one for a new mod and one for a new tank. Using a recently released new model will help promote that model as well.

Asking entries to comment on something they like about the product is a good idea too. Using social media "points" to enhance one's chances may not be a good idea on this forum platform, as some forum members will not participate as they see little chance of winning.

Limiting entries to one per person or one per person per day makes it attractive to more participants. Two to five winners per contest, selected at random, should increase participation and exposure. A top product for the winner and a lesser product for the second, third etc is another option. In general, the more winners, the more participation. Another way to keep things lively is to have a number of simple, one winner contests every couple weeks.

Whatever rules and terms you choose, make sure to state them clearly in the opening post to avoid confusion.

Stating an end date within a week or two keeps the contest from getting stale. Closing the contest and doing the drawing promptly are important to retain the goodwill the contest generates. Some previous (non-Smok) contests left many frustrated when the vendor forgot to come back and finish them. Lastly, making sure the winners get their prize promptly ensures participants in both that contest and future ones have goodwill towards your brand.

Thanks for asking!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Hello guys, do you want a giveaway?
    Yes please.

If yes, what do you want?
    One of your new tanks rather than your mods.

How about the rules?
    Something arbitrary, the purpose of this exercise being to promote your brand not test ECF members. To this end perhaps include a stipulation that the devices you give away are given a fair and honest review by the winners.

How many winners?
    As many as your promotional budget allows.

• Like Like x 4
  5. dreamvaper

dreamvaper Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    yes for a GW.
    I'd say RPM 2 and Novo 2
    Simple rules + review from winners

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    1. I'd love for y'all to have a contest!

2. I think the giveaway for a mod with external batteries. No mini mods with built in batteries and please No pods!!!

3. Simple rules. Maybe a word game. But make it clear if we can post back to back and tell us how many times we can enter. Otherwise it becomes a free-for-all and some members get turned off and won't enter.

4. As many winners as possible but maybe 3.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Storm52

Storm52 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Yes, please.
    Any new Smok release. 10 winners.
    Post saying "thank you for the opportunity" .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SMOK_Sophia

Jan 19, 2011
    China
    Thanks for all suggestions. :thumb::rickroll:
    A giveaway will be set up here soon.
    Hope more fans know this.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Looking forward to a giveaway. Always nice to try new products and then the person who is a winner or the people who are a winner can do a review and let everyone know how the product works. Whatever you guys feel is the best of the best or the newest of the new should be the item.

10. Aliraonz

Aliraonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    it will be great to see some giveaway from Smok. All suggestions above are great. I agree usually a new product is ideal and more winners.

11. SMOK_Sophia

Jan 19, 2011
    China
    Few members are interested in a giveaway.... :(:(:(
    Members who are interested in can join our 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey:Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020. Thank you very much.
    After you finished it, please write down "done" bellow and I will choose an extra ECF winner here to send a tholla/thallo s/rigel as gift. Hope you can help us and good luck.:thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  12. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    Yes a contest would be great. I think one of everything would be cool. IDK how you should do it but I would like to win. More generously, everyone who enters should win; LOL

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. borno

borno Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2019
  14. Aliraonz

Aliraonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Done :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  15. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Done :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  16. dreamvaper

dreamvaper Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    UK
  17. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Done

• Like Like x 1
  18. JerryBil
    This message by JerryBil has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 24, 2020.
    Oct 16, 2020
  19. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    Done :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  20. Gurilla

Gurilla Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2020