Do you want to try the World's first Tea Series Mesh Coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi FreeMaxers~:wub:

FreeMax have launched the TX1/TX2/TNX2/TX3/TX4 Mesh Coil,patented 90% tea fiber cotton & 10% organic cotton formula, derived from 100% natural tea tree essence,which provides you the powerful clouds and freshness!

Do you want to try it for free?:nun:

Tell me which coil do you want to try!:D

Attachments

• xq4-16_18.png
    xq4-16_18.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: Anise

Keegan Crocker

Mar 22, 2019
Tx4 and t nx2 because of the low wattage demands of the nx2 would make it great for using my twister all day on one charge. and the tx4 because I like the original x3 but it takes to much power for my twister 80w to run all day and the x2 is good but I imagine the x4 will be able to produce denser more flavorful vapor like the x3 and not be to hard on the battery like the x2. I imagine the tx4 will only be better than the x4 I still am waiting to try lol. Please next make tnx3 and tnx4 coils for 30w-60w and 30w-70w to provide something that can fill the gap between the (t)nx2 and the regular x/tx series!!

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tx4 and t nx2 because of the low wattage demands of the nx2 would make it great for using my twister all day on one charge. and the tx4 because I like the original x3 but it takes to much power for my twister 80w to run all day and the x2 is good but I imagine the x4 will be able to produce denser more flavorful vapor like the x3 and not be to hard on the battery like the x2. I imagine the tx4 will only be better than the x4 I still am waiting to try lol. Please next make tnx3 and tnx4 coils for 30w-60w and 30w-70w to provide something that can fill the gap between the (t)nx2 and the regular x/tx series!!
Thanks so much for your nice suggest,i will convey to our company:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread