The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does 36 mg juice give you a high

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Adik Ted, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adik Ted

Adik Ted Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    anything like when you smoke your first analog of the day (as in that slightly dizzy feeling)?

2. Nuck

Nuck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    As a lightweight vaper I'm pretty sure 36mg juice would have me huggin the toilet.

3. rejoice

rejoice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2008
    USA KY
    Some people it does and others not. When I use it -yes a high feeling ,but not dizzy or lightheaded. Also gives a high feeling and afterwards a headache. Everyone is different.

4. D_Struct

D_Struct Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Lufkin, TX
    Last time I was vaping 36mg liquid, my hair tingled. lol

5. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    It gives me palpitations and makes me verrrrry buzzy but not light headed.

6. Programmer

Programmer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Doesn't do a thing for me, I just switched up to 36mg from 24 the other day. This allows me to take just a handful of puffs and then put the thing down for a while. I have no doubt that I'd really feel it if I hit the thing constantly though.

7. redvengeance

redvengeance Full Member

Mar 15, 2009
    My boyfriend quit all tobacco products, but vapes on occasion...usually when we go out for a drink. Whats really weird is that he tells me that he gets no "buzz" from the e-cig whatsoever, but when he had an analog the other day...he said he felt really dizzy. I suspect that its the chemicals in regular cigarettes that "up" the woozy feeling. Its interesting, but of course, the tobacco companies arent going to tell us why that happens!

8. Adik Ted

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    I'm dipping 24 mg TW cola just now and I feel as though I'm getting nothing, no throat hit and weak vapour. I did get a bit more throat hit and vapour from the evo regular and menthol high carts (which are only 16 or 18 mg) but I find vaping a bit like nicotine chewing gum as in you don't think much about an analog but you know you're not smoking either. What I'm looking for is something that will whack me so I can put my e-cig out of the way and I'll not need to pick it up for another half hour or so in much the same way I did when I was on analogs. Because I'm sucking on my evo most of the day I'm missing those 'special' moments when I would relax and have an analog.

9. chokmah

chokmah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2009
    Austin Texas
    I started with the high nicotine then slowly dropped down to the medium now. Alot I would guess depends on what you smoked before and how much. I was one that could smoke all day long non stop as well as chain smoke. I smoked full flavor 100s about 2 packs a day sometimes more. It didnt effect me but once I get to low nicotine, I could probably get a headache from it since my body wont be use to that strength any longer.

Disclaimer:
    Yes banner is wrong will change it with new date once its decided.

10. Adik Ted

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    The strange thing is, in the last 8 months I've only smoked for about 2 months and it was 10 a day silk cut silver (they must be about the weekest you can get in the UK - 1 mg tar, 0.1 mg nicotine, 1 mg carbon monoxide). Of course I'd have my fingers covering the holes and taking long drags so you can take those figures with a pinch of salt but I was still getting a high with them probably because I was off the roll-ups (used to be 20-40 a day) for so long beforehand. When I had my first e-cig I hadn't smoked for 2 weeks but felt nothing apart from being quite chuffed that I had maybe found a healthier alternative.

11. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    I bet the high you were getting wasn't nic but carbon dioxide/monoxide limiting oxygen to your brain.

12. MyB

MyB Full Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Quad Cities, IL, USA
    i smoked ulta light camel analogs ant the first day of vaped my pen style with 6mg, i got that half as* high feeling. the funny thing was i had already been vaping a super mini for 2 weeks before that

13. Obi Wan

Obi Wan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Florida
    36 marlboro seems to be perfect for when i want a winston,,slight high from it compared to some lower bottles i have..
    i also read about different ways to inhale for throat hit etc,,
    taking in some air seems to work amazing.
    and also soaking the atomizers in coke for an hour then washing them in hot water and letting them dry brought mine back to life..
    (i have a few hybrid pilot kits)
    so much great advice on these boards its amazing,,

14. starman

starman Full Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Hanford, Ca
    I just orderd some 36 juice. I have been using prefilled carts form n-joy. Sounds Like the strength will be good for me. I was A 2 1/2 to three pack smoker of roll your own. (non filters)
    I think I need that strong nic content.,
    How long does a 30ml bottle last most of you guys.?
    As soon as I get my juice I will post about how I like it

15. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    It gives me a "Warm Fuzzy Feeling" which I seem to enjoy too much!:)The Wiz!

16. Adik Ted

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    Thanks for the replies.

17. Walrus

Walrus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The only times I've vaped uncut 36mg were when I wanted to see what the flavor was like before adding glycerine, and when I got my very first bottle and didn't have glycerine yet.

High? No... headache? Big time. Did it stop me? Until the next time :p

18. TribbleTrouble

TribbleTrouble Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    Rio Rancho, NM
    I definitely believe that it is the extra 4000+ chemicals in analogs that cause the "dizzy" high. Never once have I gotten that dizziness from my PV, no matter how strong the liquid was.

19. chief druid

chief druid Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    north wales U.K.
    well .... i got the 36mg coffee from TW with the intent for using it soley for work ... trouble is i seem to have no will power what so ever and i use it whilst on the poota of an evening and use it constantly .. but its the first liquid thats make me put my e cig down ...for 5 mins ... its fantastic .. although the coffee flavour is very very dark and deffinatley an aqquired taste ....i get nice and dizzy and my typing goes the way of the pear .. as a few people in the live chat will verify ...

20. Mungo

Mungo Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    London. UK.
    No dizziness, only get that from analogues.

Nice relaxed buzz from 36mg.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.