Does 510 Passthrough improve performance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
Hi I've had my 510 for about 3 days now and ever since I got it I've only touched a cancer stick once! yay me! But anyway I've been wanting to get the PT from cignot with what looks like to be an inline battery. I've been hearing that a PT gives more voltage to the atty, does this affect the performance of a 510 versus a stock battery? (other than the batterylife). I also plan on using my PT while I drive so I can just plug it in to my car adapter. Has anyone else tried this?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
PT's have 2 types. Those with an in-line battery and those without.

An in-line battery type will give you 3.7 volts close to original batteries and have fewer problems with drawing too much current through the motherboard's USB bus.

The ones without a battery will give 5 volts if they are given enough current. These are more likely to damage motherboard and most users of them will use a 2000 mA wall to USB adapter.

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
i have one of each the direct without battery inline does hit a bit better..

they are nice to use in the car and at home.. never have to worry about changing your batteries.. so the batteries can be kept charged for times when you are away from a power source..

the inline battery comes in good since it does not have to be plugged in to use it..

for either one I would get a wall adapter for it.. since there is no built in fuse if there is a short it will short in the computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread