Does anybody’s throat feel weird after using the new juul cucumber pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juulfanatic321

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, I recently bought a pack of juul cucumber pods from a local store. Immediately after using them I felt a weird phlegm like feel in the back of my throat. I have used them before but I thought I was just sick. But when I use other flavors they don’t do this. After looking on the back of some other pods I noticed every other flavor has benzoic acid in them but the new cucumber has oxalic acid. Could this cause this feeling? Please help

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's possible that it could cause that feeling. But the main thing, seems like this is a repeated issue. Just use other flavored juul pods, it could be the oxalic acid (I have no clue what that is) or merely a flavoring combination that doesn't agree with you. But it doesn't really matter what it is, if the vape is disagreeing with you, then don't use those flavor pods, as they're giving you respiratory issues.

I have a few flavors I just can't vape much, mostly the vanillas, they make me hoarse. No idea why but they do. So I don't vape them.

Good luck, hopefully there are other juul flavor pods that you enjoy... :)

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: MJCSD

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
Just read about these pods on the Juul website, thankfully these dont contain oxalic acid, which is pretty toxic when inhaled.

"Included in the feedback is a question about why ‘oxalic acid’ is listed as an ingredient. This was misprinted on the back of packaging as part of the limited release. Cool Cucumber does not contain oxalic acid as stated, it does contain benzoic acid. We apologize for this confusion and are in the process of updating our packaging."

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I recently bought a pack of juul cucumber pods from a local store. Immediately after using them I felt a weird phlegm like feel in the back of my throat. I have used them before but I thought I was just sick. But when I use other flavors they don’t do this. After looking on the back of some other pods I noticed every other flavor has benzoic acid in them but the new cucumber has oxalic acid. Could this cause this feeling? Please help
Welcome and glad you joined.
Everyone is different when it comes to allergic reactions.
Could check in :
http://ecigarettereviewed.com/allergies-conditions-and-e-liquid

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread