Does anybody if the MVP 2.0 VV/VW is being sold yet?? Where can I get one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarKa

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
SoCal
Is this going to be VW? I am loathe to purchasing any cylinder shaped mods so I am eagerly awaiting the release of the MVP 2.0. I honestly don't see needing anything else but these and some eGos, so I might buy two also.

I think they mentioned on either the Innokin page or the e-cig subreddit that it has been confirmed to be VW :)

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Quick Details:
Size:41*22*107mm Battery Capacity:2600mAh
Operating Voltage:3.3-5.0 V Charing Time:3.5H-5.5H
Colors:Silver, Titanium Blue ,Black, Carbon Fiber Release Date:
Brief Features:
As an upgrade of the original iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function.

Main Features:
Variable Voltage:
voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
VariableWattage:
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
Ohmsmeter :
Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
Puff Counter:
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection:
Over-Discharge Protection:
Battery Level Indicator:
Large battery capacity:
iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
High compatibility 510 connector:
Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc
ON/OFF battery switch:
10 seconds cutoff:
Passthrough:
Remembers last set voltage or wattage :
Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on.
Built-in 3 digit display :
Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the
battery was turned off.
Portable power source for electronic products

Innokin facebook saying it will be available "next week" from many vendors. Price will be up to vendors, I'm pumped for this release.

Amer Totounji

Moved On
Jul 16, 2013
California , USA
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Is the battery replaceable or fixed like the current MVP? Anyone know?

Most likely it's still fixed. Doesn't seem to be much of a difference in the pictures as far as physical attributes go. Looks to be the major difference is the chip they're using in it allowing the device to be used in vw mode.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'll probably get one when my OG mvp dies but I wish they would of got rid of the puff counter and have it go up to 6 volts and say 15 watts.

I hope you can exit right away out off the puff counter or better yet have a feature where it doesn't show right when you access the menu, only if you want it to.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Actually, the non-removable battery, 5V limit, and the puff counter are all non-issues for me. The internal Li-Po battery should last for quite some time, given proper charging and care. I'm not a cloud-chaser and my normal vape is about 7-8 Watts into a 2-3Ω coil, so the MVP gives me a very satisfying vape without stressing the battery. And as for the puff counter, I actually like it—not because I'm trying to track my vaping habits, but because it is a more accurate and reliable indicator of battery charge ... I know, based on my own vaping style, that when it gets up around 650 it's going to be time to charge soon and I can plan my out-and-about activities accordingly.

Likewise, the lack of VW is not a big issue for me, since I don't swap toppers often and I know what voltage to use with various Ohmages ... which are pretty consistent, since I rebuild all my own heads and they are all within .1Ω of each other.

I'll probably eventually get one of the new MVPs, but since I already have four of them, I can afford to wait for the prices to come down. :laugh:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I use the puff counter in the same way, although my count differs :toast:

And I power it off/on after charging to reset it, thus avoiding the 999 issue. (Anyone know if they fixed that?)

And changing the voltage is pretty darn easy. When I do change toppers, it's usually to a different flavor, which may be better at a different voltage anyway. Heck, there are times when I put my VV3 in volt mode, as some delicate juices I have don't even like the low of 6 watts!

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Yeah I use the puffcounter to measure battery life (idea I got from David), and that has worked well. I think my biggest ..... with the MVP is I turn it off on accident a lot, wish it was five pushes instead of three.

Yeah, excellent point! And when I accidentally turn it off I reset the puff counter, too. A 5-click on/off would be a major upgrade. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread