Does anybody make an ego-style vv passthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
I've been using the "vv" ego batteries for years, thinking they were the best of both worlds…until last week when I picked up a Smoktech vv twist. This thing is perfect for what I need, the problem is that with the amount I vape even the 1000mah battery doesn't last me all day. I need this same battery but with a passthrough so that when I get home from work I can just plug my tank into my passthrough at my desk and keep on working and vaping. I've checked all my usual vendors and google but I haven't found one, hoping one of you knows something that I don't.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I've been using the "vv" ego batteries for years, thinking they were the best of both worlds…until last week when I picked up a Smoktech vv twist. This thing is perfect for what I need, the problem is that with the amount I vape even the 1000mah battery doesn't last me all day. I need this same battery but with a passthrough so that when I get home from work I can just plug my tank into my passthrough at my desk and keep on working and vaping. I've checked all my usual vendors and google but I haven't found one, hoping one of you knows something that I don't.

yepper that ego Mega V3 is pretty cool (I want one) :p

- NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah eGo Pass Through - BLACK [gv-SLBMegaV3-BLACK] - $35.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

- Innokin iTaste VV (V3) Express kit - 101 Vape

- http://www.slbsmoking.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread