Does anyone action shots of the short and long passthrough cones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikerbot

Jun 3, 2009
The website is not very clear on what attys/clearos/tanks will look good or work with them.

Can anyone post a pic? I don't really care for the aesthetics of the junction between the X2 batts and clearos.

And does anyone know if the Hoboken store has them in stock? And if you know that, do you know if they have the twists in stock yet?

Also, since I'm here and rambling already. Can someone tell me what happens when the X2 clearos start to wear out? I've noticed mine is starting to give me ocasional burnt tastes after a week and half. Is that the first symptom? Will cleaning it help get the consistency of hits back? Do you consider the T3 a superior product to the X2?

Sorry for all the questions lumped together! Thanks guys. After 3 years of buying and breaking gear, I'm finally not frustrated.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
The website is not very clear on what attys/clearos/tanks will look good or work with them.

Can anyone post a pic? I don't really care for the aesthetics of the junction between the X2 batts and clearos.

And does anyone know if the Hoboken store has them in stock? And if you know that, do you know if they have the twists in stock yet?

Also, since I'm here and rambling already. Can someone tell me what happens when the X2 clearos start to wear out? I've noticed mine is starting to give me ocasional burnt tastes after a week and half. Is that the first symptom? Will cleaning it help get the consistency of hits back? Do you consider the T3 a superior product to the X2?

Sorry for all the questions lumped together! Thanks guys. After 3 years of buying and breaking gear, I'm finally not frustrated.

The shorter cones are better for ce3 and cartos if you aren't using a drip tip. When you don't have a drip tip with the longer cones, you dont have enough room on the end for your mouth. If you are using drip tips, stick with the longer cones. The longer cones are also better looking if you are using the nano.

When the x2 clearo starts to go, the vapor production goes down and the taste changes. Try cleaning it and doing a dry burn. That will clean it up and give you better vapor.

Personally, I think the t3 is a far superior product to the x2 clearo. It gives more vapor and doesn't leak. It's also much easier to clean.

mikerbot

Jun 3, 2009
Hmm Thanks! Its hitting well again now. I should get at least a few more days out of it. I guess my question is.. will this gap be covered by a shorty cone?

Photo-on-1-23-13-at-4.04-AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread