Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Data

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Tucson, Arizona
jasonpitts.com
I have a Janty classic atomizer that just toasts juice like a .... hit. It was my first atomizer, so I expected every other atomizer to be just like it, since buying, well, a ton more. I realized that this was an oddity. Finding this atomizer was a lot like seeing Bigfoot in the woods, even now I am not sure what exactly I have seen. ;)

In any case this atty vaporizes 3 drips in 3, maybe 4 drags on my janty stick, not the full 11 seconds, but about 7 seconds. It is always flavorful, allowing me to identify every aspect of the bouquet in my favorite DIY e-liquid and always has a throat hit, even in the most nicotine absent juices. The downside is that it overheats very quickly. I can take 2—3 drags every 6 minutes or so with 30 seconds pause in between. I am seriously thinking about buying some gold paint so that I can clearly identify this atomizer.

While the other attys I have allow me to chain vape to my hearts content, none give me the full-flavor with throat hit that this bad boy gives me. I wish I had a multimeter so I could get some data as to what makes this such a great atomizer. I have noticed that the bridge on this atty is about two times as wide as my other atomizers. Their size is consistent. Slight differences nothing of note, but this one is a beast in comparison.

Needless to say, I have dedicated this atomizer to First hit of the day, after dinner and just before bed status, never to be used with experimental juices!

Anyone else have a super atty?

-Jason

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I got my 901 from Eastmall. They're one of the few with the manual batts, they have great service, and pretty quick shipping from China. Shipping is a little much, but it's not their fault.

http://www.eastmall.net/product_inf...d=711&osCsid=0ced9368979d4878523e91c31e13046b

Also, Rocky Mountain Vapor seems to be a great place to get any sort of hardware. They have free shipping to the US (your location isn't in your sig), and have great prices on stuff. Unfortunately they're out of stock on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread