Does anyone else use Lotus brand ecigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to vaping and am really frustrated by the fact that I can't find refill cartomizers anywhere. :( Can't even order them from the website...does anyone know if there are compatible brands? This site is really cool and I am somewhat overwhelmed by the variety of stuff out there! :vapor:

Do you know the type of connection because if so id suggest if its a 510 connection trying smoketech or boge cartomizers

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I took a look at their website. It looks like the cartos are a 510 connection. You could try getting a pack of Blu cartomizers at Walgreens or order them online Or sites like Volcano and another company called Jet sells 510 cartomizers.

According to Manta, they (lotuscigs) are based out of Boise, ID and have annual revenue between 5 and 10 million with 19 employees, you'd think you'd find more about them. They sure have some interesting sounding flavors. I did see one youtube video review from some guy who was trying one because his company was supposedly interested in distributing them. Other than that, I didn't find out a thing about them. There are some phone numbers on their site, so you could give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread