Does anyone esmoke with flavorless Juice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBone617

Apr 6, 2009
I was wondering if anyone here uses flavorless e-juice without adding any loranns flavors and such. I cut my 36mg juice with so much VG that I really don't taste much of it's original flavor anyways and that got me wondering.
If I use flavorless juice, it would reduce the amount of chemicals I inhale. Is anyone doing this? How would the throat hit and even taste (if any) be?

thanks.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Yeah I ran through about 60mls of 36mg unflavored. I taste like you are huffing a DF-50 fog machine hehe, but is good when you get to the point that whatever flavor you are currently vapin goes dead. I ordered some ry4 and marlb from nuway smokes cause dave's prices are killer. The throat hit on the 36 in any flavor is super strong, I don't let my friends test the 36mg any more, it freaks them out cause its so strong. The 36 kinda stings a bit first thing in the morning till your throat gets coated with pg, after that it smooths out a bit. I'm likin' the 26mg so far alot better still get my nic intake just fine but its a bit easier on the throat.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Jim, what's the flavorless taste like?

I really don't know how to explain it. After I smoked an analog, there was a lingering smell on my had. After an hour or so, the smell mellowed out, and was not bad. I sort of associate the taste of flavorless with the smell I remember. Might sound crazy, but it's hard to explain. The only thing i can suggest is to get a bottle of non flavored. If you don't like it, you can add any flavor you like.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I was wondering if anyone here uses flavorless e-juice without adding any loranns flavors and such. I cut my 36mg juice with so much VG that I really don't taste much of it's original flavor anyways and that got me wondering.
If I use flavorless juice, it would reduce the amount of chemicals I inhale. Is anyone doing this? How would the throat hit and even taste (if any) be?

thanks.

This girl knows how to review things. Watch her review.

youtube.com/watch?v=u62ZItRfb6o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread