The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does anyone have a Phone Number for MyVaporStore.com

Discussion in 'MyVaporStore' started by ShariR, Jun 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    I am trying to place an order and having various problems getting it to complete the order. Does anyone have their telephone number so I can talk to a real person so I can get this order placed? I have emailed them twice with no success.

Thank you all.

2. Crocky

Crocky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    They is usually pretty quick to respond and great CS. How long ago did you send the email? Check your spam folders too just in case it got filtered there.

3. ShariR

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    I have been sending emails for the past two hours. I am really getting frustrated. I would think they would check their email. I am on their site now. Thanks about checking the spam bucket. Will do that now. Is there a phone number for these people? Never heard of a business that will not provide a phone number. I can not even find one on google.

4. Crocky

Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    They don't list a number on their site I don't think. It may take them a little while to get back but I have always had my answers in a days time, considering they may not always be right at their email, that is pretty good in my book.
    Have you registered on the site to see if that helps.

5. ShariR

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Yes I have. Now that I have decided to pull the trigger on my first setup I seem to want it right now. I am probably being unreasonable. Thank you for responding to me.

6. Crocky

Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    That is understandable. Hopefully you will hear back from them soon. What are the issues you are having with checking out?

7. helxi

helxi Full Member

Jun 11, 2013
    VA
    They just moved to a new facility and said that they are staying to process orders now and will take 3 to 5 days to catch up.

8. Crocky

Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
  9. JessyDrastic

JessyDrastic Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Boston
    arrrgh. I ordered a few T3 refills and a new charger back on June 17th from MyVaporStore.com.. then saw that they were moving or whatever. fine.
    So a few weeks go by and i track the package - it was marked as delivered in NY...
    but i am in Vermont!! grrrrrrrr :( :( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.