Does anyone have the XL Cart or PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Those look suspiciously like the new Intellicig EVO carts. If they are the same, then they are probably the best M401 carts I've encountered. They are certainly bigger than either of the previous types (internally) with no added size (externally). Very good airflow & a nice easy draw.

That's what I've just been told too. yay. Now I just have to make sure that "evo" carts I order from US suppliers are actually EVO carts and not just 401 compatible ones.

@Valkerie- I've been hunting these things down since I read your mention of them in Shawn's forum! Di in the Eastmall subforum just mentioned they'd be getting bigger carts for the EM4 soon too.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston

Well sure. I've never ordered from them though, I order from Cignot (a US Evo and Ecopure supplier) and just need to check that those are actually Evo carts.

So this is a new cart design? You'd think that if it had a higher capacity they'd be promoting that, but I don't see it mentioned on Intellicig (either one), Innovapor or Cignot.

So I'd worry about ordering carts and getting the older style- since they're all just marked as Evo cartridges, not "New XL Carts".

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
m401 PCCs (pics at the bottom) are supposed to be comming to Litecig soon. But no definate word on when yet. Personally, I dig the cigarette pack look :) And they should be coming with a meter on the side to tell you how much juice the PCC has left. If you can bear to wait. Seem pretty darn cool to me.

This was released as the 702.

I am a huge Shawn fan and order 95% of my stuff from LiteCigUSA.net. He is the first person I emailed when I saw these.

In the meantime, I bought a few more batteries from him and a bunch of regular carts from classifieds and am hunkering down until I know what he's doing. There's a thread on the LiteCig forum asking about large carts. There a couple of threads on the PCC.

And of course, since I am such a vaping fiend, I'm on his site weekly to order juice.

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
Innovapor has a PCC similar to Eastmall's out now, it's in a Pelican case though where as Eastmall is in a standard ecig case.. I almost bought it but keep talking myself out of it hoping litecig gets the other one in.

Eastmall's price for the case $10, $22 for one with a battery and atomizer, also deterred me from buying the one from Innovaper $35.

It's funny, I'd decided early to bite the bullet, and order from Eastmall and sell the extra stuff in classifieds .... and they're out of chargers.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Eastmall's price for the case $10, $22 for one with a battery and atomizer, also deterred me from buying the one from Innovaper $35.

It's funny, I'd decided early to bite the bullet, and order from Eastmall and sell the extra stuff in classifieds .... and they're out of chargers.

lol yep, I was going to do the same yesterday to get one and go ahead and just get some extra parts while at it but they were out :cry:

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey

I'm in the same boat Valkerie. I guess I waited too long to go for the Eastmall, and the $35 at Innovapor is more than I'm willing to spend right now. Looks like I'm going to sit this one out a while longer. I'm hoping we'll be seeing more vendors offering these soon.

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
My understanding was that the 702s have arrived. But he's still waiting on the 4xx series. But I thought they were still supposed to be coming at some point. Am I wrong? :cry:

Shawn says they'll be coming from the factory, when they come from the factory.

I think he's more frustrated with this than we'll ever be.8-o After all, he's got a loyal base of people willing to spend money, and no product to sell them. Has to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread