Does anyone here actually USE the SmokeStik? Want a free lanyard? Win it HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
That's right....this is the simplest contest in the world....all you have to do is prove you actually use the SmokeStik by being the first person to post an order number here for anything purchased in the last 60 days from SmokeStik.com and you get to choose one of these lanyards. (only if you have not already won or been given a lanyard please).

This one I made with the guys in mind....the stones are lava rocks. :) And don't be fooled by the chain...that is vintage solid brass and it is STRONG.

lanyardslava2ry.jpg
lanyardslava.jpg

And this one I made because I realize not everyone want's to look like Mr/Ms. T....LOL Lousy photo I know but that big bead is a Swarovski "disco ball"

lanyardssimplebird2.jpg
lanyardssimplebird.jpg

Ok I'm going to go color my hair and if one of these isn't gone by the time I get back then.....well....I guess that says something doesn't it?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
In other words...your still refilling the ones you have, right? Here's your one chance to win that raven with the red crystals to match your Halligan.....I need the information for marketing purposes....the truth....did you ever plan on actually buying them and using them.....or were you just going to keep refilling them until they fall apart? LOL

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you both for the info! The flavor is what I was wondering about. I know I am hooked on it....but when I first tried it I couldn't stand it....I was using TV and others that are loaded with sweeteners. Redhot...those pesky kids....can't they wait until their birthday? LOL....so do you like that one in the picture or would you rather have something fancier?

oh the guy lanyard is still up for grabs....no one? In this whole stinking forum NO ONE actually uses our product?

Last edited:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I liked the flavor when I first tasted it. It's truer to an analog taste (without nasty ashtray overtones). A lot of flavors, particularly in prefilleds, taste super artificial. I'd definitely recommend Smoke Stik to smokers who are looking to replicate the cigarette experience and not turn into the full blown hobbyist that you find here on ECF for the most part.

Congrats on the lanyard Reddhot, you'll love it! I got to make dinner tonight with my ecig 'round my neck. It made me so happy, I can't wait for ironing day!

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
If you're wanting more market research info... I use my Halligan daily. The menthol is divine. It tastes real, instead of mouthwashy. I didn't even smoke menthol, so I was surprised to find that I like it. The tobacco... I am trying to get used to it. That isn't to say it's bad, it's just (for me) an acquired taste. I feel like I'll get there. The refills are long-lasting, and the pull on the Halligan is one that is perfect... it satisfies my frantic chain-vaping when I am craving a cigarette.

Why I haven't ordered refills yet: I am currently unemployed, living with my mom, blah blah. She bought an 808 for me for an early x-mas gift, and I have plenty of liquid from trading and PIF... so it hasn't been an urgent need to get refills yet. The cost is a bit higher than I can afford... but it is a quality product and worth every penny. Once employment is found, orders will be made.

I want to thank you for the contests you worked so hard in. You gave people a chance to try a premium product.

Also, that "guy" lanyard? It's awesome in its simplicity. I'd use it. Hopefully a guy comes along and takes it :)

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thank you both for the info! The flavor is what I was wondering about. I know I am hooked on it....but when I first tried it I couldn't stand it....I was using TV and others that are loaded with sweeteners. Redhot...those pesky kids....can't they wait until their birthday? LOL....so do you like that one in the picture or would you rather have something fancier?

oh the guy lanyard is still up for grabs....no one? In this whole stinking forum NO ONE actually uses our product?

LK,

I use your product almost daily, but I messed up as far as being able to enter your buying cartos recently criteria. I purchased a special where if you bought 50 you got an extra 25 for free back when I purchased my kit. Due to that (and admitedly to reusing the cartos as well) I am still working my way through them. BTW your menthol e-liquid is the only menthol that comes even close to a menthol cigarette, and the primary reason that I do plan to continue to buy in the future once I work through the remainder. Besides, your cartomizers are simply too good of a product compared to the ones I find elsewhere... I would hate to have to go use inferior cartomizers after using yours!

Great Product... even if I do abuse it by refilling! :blush:

P.S. And my wife would of course say I'm too cheap! :p

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok you both win....since Lady J likes the "guy" lanyard she can have that one....Allazar....would you like the little crow/raven one?

and sincerely thank you both for the information. It's good to know that our product is appreciated. We do understand that price is an issue...especially with this economy. We really have lowered it as far as we can....considering we make our own product in our own little factory. We are not the multi million dollar rebranding company all the other guys are. That is NOT to say there are not some other fine products out there in this class...meaning the "almost like a cigarette" class....specifically a couple companies I myself would recommend that carry a very fine KR8 and 510. well....two companies.....LOL. One sells liquid the other doesn't ....but both have a very nice product.

No one can match our customer service and warranty though.......just sayin'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread