Does anyone sell a padded Vamo sleeve - not a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmazyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
TX
One idea I have been having but not tried yet is to get large heat shrink tubing to create a skin tight fit. The rubber would give good grip and protect the vamo finish at the same tine.

It would be easy to replace if it gets damaged as well.

Just an idea might try it this weekend if I can find the correct size tube.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan

BlackCanvas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Tennessee
One idea I have been having but not tried yet is to get large heat shrink tubing to create a skin tight fit. The rubber would give good grip and protect the vamo finish at the same tine.

This sounds like it might be a good idea. Is this something you can find at Lowe's? I have been trying everything in the world to keep fingerprints off my Vamo and a thin clear tubing sounds like a good idea.

BlackCanvas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Tennessee

I'm pretty dumb about the tubing... Is that something that you can find at Lowe's or some hardware type store? I've been trying to find something that will keep fingerprints off my black chrome Vamo and if I could find some thin clear tubing, that might be just the thing that I'm looking for. No fingerprints or scratches and a better grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread