Does Anyone Use Johnson Creek anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I love JC juice. JC Original, Tennessee Cured, Summer Peach and Arctic Menthol are my personal favorites in the Original Line. The Red Oak Line is very different for me. Most of the Red Oak line juices are very exotic and spicy tasting. Not my cup of tea. But I do like the Red Oak Domestic and Winter Frost A LOT. And I'm very excited to see that they've recently added the Tennessee Cured to the Red Oak line. Red Oak is mostly (or all) VG so it produces the clouds of vapor that I love too. Win Win! I've heard really good things about the Red Oak Tennessee Cured. Can't wait to try it.
Tracey

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I love JC juice. JC Original, Tennessee Cured, Summer Peach and Arctic Menthol are my personal favorites in the Original Line. The Red Oak Line is very different for me. Most of the Red Oak line juices are very exotic and spicy tasting. Not my cup of tea. But I do like the Red Oak Domestic and Winter Frost A LOT. And I'm very excited to see that they've recently added the Tennessee Cured to the Red Oak line. Red Oak is mostly (or all) VG so it produces the clouds of vapor that I love too. Win Win! I've heard really good things about the Red Oak Tennessee Cured. Can't wait to try it.
Tracey

Thanks for the info Tracey..by the way I live in Brandon too!! Small world!!:D

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Did you go to the Brandon meet up at Barnacles a while back?
Yes, Yes I did! I am having a hard time finding a liquid that I don't have a symptom or allergy too..so I disappeared for awhile..so now Im back again trying to figure out what I can tolerate to get away from analogs...

I've tried everything out there and if its not one symptom it's another..so now I'm testing the waters again slowly.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread