Does Biscotti or Almond Horn have cinnamon in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I love Tasty Vapor juices, it's the only ones I vape. I have lots and lots of their juices but have never tried Biscotti or Almond Horn and am thinking about ordering them. However, I can't take any cinnamon flavoring at all, so am wondering if either of these have any cinnamon in them?

My favorite vapes are Pralines-n-Cream, Dulce de Leche and Caramel Popcorn, I love the creamy flavors and am hoping Biscotti and Almond Horn may also be creamy and have no cinnamon in them?

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
I can’t stand cinnamon in my juice. I have tried the almond horn and I remember it having a very very subtle cinnamon flavor that I did not find unpleasant at all. Beware of the Pecan Pie which I was excited to try and found that all I could taste was cinnamon when I got it. Yuck,I don’t ever remember putting cinnamon in my pecan pie. As for the Biscotti, i have not tried it but would love to know also.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I can’t stand cinnamon in my juice. I have tried the almond horn and I remember it having a very very subtle cinnamon flavor that I did not find unpleasant at all. Beware of the Pecan Pie which I was excited to try and found that all I could taste was cinnamon when I got it. Yuck,I don’t ever remember putting cinnamon in my pecan pie. As for the Biscotti, i have not tried it but would love to know also.

Thanks for the info. If any of the juices has even the slightest bit of cinnamon in it, I can taste it and maybe I'm allergic to it or something but the roof of my mouth goes crazy. I was thinking there's a possibility the Almond Horn might have a tiny bit of cinnamon and if so I'll have to stay away from it. Sure would love to know about the Biscotti.

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
Maybe Mr. Tasty Vapor will chime in and verify whether there is in fact cinnamon in Almond Horn but I swear I could taste it ever so slightly in the background... I have read on here that you can request that they not add certain flavors to their premium juices. For instance I remember someone wanted the coconut removed from the German Choc Cake and they did it. though they cautioned that it is no longer considered German Choc Cake... I will have to try to hunt that thread down and Tasty Vapors policies may have changed since then but it might be worth a query....

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I seem to smell cinnamon in every juice I get from TV. I think it must be an accident though. I don't think he would put cinnamon in recipes that wouldn't normally call for it in the real version of what the flavor is supposed to be. I think the problem is that atomic cinnacide is so strong that if there's even a tiny molecule on anything it will permeate it until the end of time. I spilled a little bit of AC on my screwdriver (which I no longer use as of 4 months ago) and it still, to this day smells like cinnamon after cleaning it with rubbing alcohol many times. Lol.

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
lol... thats funny! I have also gotten AC on stuff and it just WON"T go away! I have a small bottle that I keep double bagged to contain the odor - I hate cinnamon but I figure that sometime this winter I will get sick and it might be good to have a juice around that I will be able to taste no matter how much I dislike it. They have cough drop now so I think that will be my new plan!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Lol Xanax! Too funny :)
Atleast cinnamon tastes good. Clove will do the same. I don't know how cannibal vapes kretek. I used to smoke clove when it was trendy in my teens but now I just can't handle it. People were smoking them at the Gary numan concert, thought I was gonna gag! I thought that smoking was banned in public places in FL but not the case. It was a non smokers nightmare!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I seem to smell cinnamon in every juice I get from TV. I think it must be an accident though. I don't think he would put cinnamon in recipes that wouldn't normally call for it in the real version of what the flavor is supposed to be. I think the problem is that atomic cinnacide is so strong that if there's even a tiny molecule on anything it will permeate it until the end of time. I spilled a little bit of AC on my screwdriver (which I no longer use as of 4 months ago) and it still, to this day smells like cinnamon after cleaning it with rubbing alcohol many times. Lol.

Oh, I'm sorry, that answer is incorrect. But thanks for playing. You have a consolation prize waiting at the door. lol.

Seriously though. We keep things tidy and clean enough here that would never be the case. If a recipe doesn't call for cinnamon and you smell cinnamon, I can assure you, it's your imagination.

But if cinnamon is a worry for anybody, at the risk of suspicion, you can ask us to leave it out of any liquid you want to buy and we will leave it out, whether the recipe has it or not.

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I spilled a little bit of AC on my screwdriver (which I no longer use as of 4 months ago) and it still, to this day smells like cinnamon after cleaning it with rubbing alcohol many times. Lol.
Make a paste out of baking soda and a LITTLE water. Rub it on your screwdriver. Let stand. Repeat as necessary. Adding vinegar will help even more but there's a chemical reaction there -- don't touch the bubbling liquid. It's hot.

I seem to lose the caps from 15ml dropper bottles so I wanted to reclaim the cap from the one that held my AC. It took 3 or 4 applications but I can't smell the AC at all any longer.

ETA: I ended up changing my mind and not ordering, but Geoff once told me they could leave the coconut out of German Chocolate Cake if that's what I wanted. He probably couldn't make you Atomic Cinnacide without the cinnamon but, other than that...

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Oh, I'm sorry, that answer is incorrect. But thanks for playing. You have a consolation prize waiting at the door. lol.

Seriously though. We keep things tidy and clean enough here that would never be the case. If a recipe doesn't call for cinnamon and you smell cinnamon, I can assure you, it's your imagination.

But if cinnamon is a worry for anybody, at the risk of suspicion, you can ask us to leave it out of any liquid you want to buy and we will leave it out, whether the recipe has it or not.

Uhhh what did I say that was incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread