Does eightvape always take this long to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I received an 8vape e-mail yesterday or the day before, where they're offering a $40 gift card in exchange to have them test a new mail service by sending you a gps tracker and then having you mail it back. They're amidst trying out new services and it's likely a logistics nightmare. Sit tight.

Patience is key when it comes to vape gear in general, especially right now. But as stated above - they've always come through. Are you in e-mail exchange with them to at least get an update on what's happening? I would recommend being cordial - you're more likely to receive better feedback. Spam is also not recommended, lol.

Random Trustpilot review: "I've sent 17 e-mails to them and no reply today! This company sucks!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: smacuser

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    There's a shipping ban?

Yes. US vape shops are no longer allowed to use the postal service to ship vape supplies to consumers and FedEx, UPS and DHL have voluntarily jumped on board. So eightvape has to use a small shipping company that is willing to take on vape shipments to consumers. This is likely one of the reasons for the delay. Another reason is vapers freaking out because they just found out about it and ordering everything they can at the past minute.

Sit tight and be patient.

minimag03

Jun 13, 2019
    I wish they had mentioned this when I ordered.

It will get to ya or you will be refunded if their new shipping service cannot reach ya. Ive dealt with eightvape enough to confidentiality say that much. They are a very large company that sells a lot more than vape products. They aren't out to screw anyone... internally at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread