Does everyone stuff Carts when dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
G'day all,

I've been dripping with 510 and 901 Attys for a while and never have put any filler in the top section ( the black part - left in photo ) is this normal for most.? Or do you all put some sort of filler in there? Is there any advantage apart from having to top off more often? Is it safer?
Cheers for any feedback!!
:toast:

P1000399.jpg

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Yeah, drip-tips are the bomb-diggity...Once you go drip-tip, you're hooked. Domestic Vapor sells a very nice drip-tip for under $3, I got one when I bought my 510 kit from there...Love that thing!! Something I have noticed, as I am also a KR808 user, is that some juices taste better in cartos than when direct-dripped. Example: I absolutely love my blueberry and green apple juices in cartos, but the taste is always subdued when I drip it in the 510. Opposite that, I will *only* vape my CinnaBomb on the 510 direct-drip-style, as it gives the flavor more "punch" than when I have it in a carto.

That said, I really don't know if having a full cart would impact the experience any, but I might have to experiment just to find out. :)

Honestly, I haven't filled a single 510 cart, I have two sealed packages of them collecting dust. After my horrid experiences with trying to refill the DSE103 carts (and the equally horrifying mouthfuls of juice and utter lack of vapor that followed), the only way I'll vape is with a carto or a drip-tip.

Just my .02 :)

Last edited:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
As far as safer, just vape until you are satisfied dont worry about how many drops you are putting into the cart:) or atomizer.

I'm confused, sorry....I've read all over the forum and watched several youtube videos on dripping a 510, and I thought only 2 or 3 drops into the atty was needed...no more! So more than 3 drops could be dripped into atty? Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread