The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does fasttech ship to south africa

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Milan 686, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Milan 686

Milan 686 Full Member

Oct 7, 2017
  2. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Milan 686

Milan 686 Full Member

Oct 7, 2017
  4. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I guess you should take that up with Fasttech then.

On a side note I see Mexico is also on the banned list. Maybe I should start smuggling ecig products across the border into Mexico. It is bound to be easier smuggling into Mexico than out of it. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have found in my (limited) travels to Nogales that no one checks anything, well, besides my naturalization certificate. I'm not sure that's true all the time/for everyone, but I was surprised at the ease of travel. If you want to smuggle your car into Mexico that's the easiest thing to do of all, just be prepared for it to be appropriated if you park it (I'm talking Nogales here, there are parts of Mexico that are safer....)

I guess some places are just a no-go zone, it's too bad. I suppose Mexico considers Chinese products a competitor, not a pleasant business partner, like in the US.

Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.