Does Flavoring Contain PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I have become aware, partly through using them, that the flavorings themselves offered on some other sites contain PG (well, some do and some don't). I really get medically messed up if I vape PG in any amount. I love some of your flavors. However, I need to know whether the flavoring itself contains PG. Thanks for the info, Rob.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
In a minuet amount yes, just as Lorann's flavorings it is used as a binding agent and then put into distilled water. once mixed with VG nicotine liquid or straight VG the amounts are so small that you shouldn't be able to tell, if you can use Lorann's you can use ours, if not, well then I am sorry!

Rob

Rob:

I can use Lorann's (very carefully) to minimize the amount of PG in those flavors that have it and often avoid flavors of it that contain it. The reason I asked is that when I reread your description of the flavoring and thought about how I use it, I realized that since I am using a lot more of your flavoring (quantity wise) than the Lorann's, it might contain a lot more PG. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread