Does flavorless e-juice have any taste at all??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokie Jen

Sep 16, 2010
CA
I'm a total newbie, got my 510 last week. I'm enjoying it so far but I'm not too keen on most of the flavors I've tried. I was thinking of trying a flavorless juice to see how that is. Does the flavorless juice have any taste at all? Throat hit is most important to me, but I also want some vapor. I was thinking of getting a 80/20 pg/vg mix, does that sound good? Will the flavorless juice give less TH? I figured I could try the flavorless straight, then if I want a little flavor I can just add something like LorAnns. The flavored juice I have right now is a bit too strong and some of the tastes are very synthetic to me.

Oh, and I will get juice w/ nic, I know that contributes to TH. Thanks!

James Wall

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
DFW
I use flavorless, but kind of from the other direction, I use it to tone down my flavors and lower my nicotine levels. I think the flavorless (to me at least) has a sweet flavor, but the pg seems to give it that chemically flavor. Personally I don't mind it. Someone with more experience may be able to give you better advise, but I think increasing the vg may help to get rid of that "synthetic" taste that's bothering you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread