The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does Freemax Twister Deserve To Buy?

Discussion in 'Freemax' started by Freemax_Jerry, Sep 27, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry Brand Manager ECF Veteran

As a popular vape pen kits, today I want to introduce you the Twister by Freemax again. You must be interested in this Twister Vape Pen because it’s designed with the twist-style variable wattage function. So you can easily switch the output wattage from 5W to 80W by the simple twist of the base.
    [​IMG]
    Main Features:
    Compact pen-style body with elegant design
    2300mAh built-in battery with 80W maximum output
    Adjusting wattage with a simple twist
    Freemax Twister chip with multiple protection
    360 degree e-liquid feeding system
    X1,X2 and X3 Mesh Coil for intense flavor
    Patented slide-to-open top fill design

Click here to know more details>>Freemax Twister 80W – Freemax – Innovative Vape Hardware Manufacturer.

2. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    I like it, could do with a better internal battery because the coils for the fireluke 2 drains it, nice out and about mod coupled with the fireluke 2,would I buy another, yes, I'm getting one for my son next week.
    Will you be happy with it? I'm sure you will if you like sub-ohm, can't really go wrong with the price for a kit like this, the wattage goes up in 5 watt increments and pretty spot on, the fireluke that came with it is good, got a free bubble glass and some juice samples with mine for the low price of 35 UK

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Love mine! Just wish the battery would be slightly bugger :)

4. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    Yeah, I agree but for the price it's a good starter sub-ohm, I have a few mods and over 30 tanks but the moment I got this I found it's my go to mod for outdoors, it's not actually that bad on batt drain towards some, you get a good 4 hours use maybe more depending on how you vape, yeah I love it

5. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    Still could have a better batt though

6. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Language quibble:

Business English fail in the title. Might need to enlist a moderator to fix it.

Use of present tense here says that the twister itself wants to buy something and asks whether it deserves to. The more accurate phrasing would be past tense “deserves to be bought”. English is an unusually annoying language.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I suspect you got autocorrected on this one. I’m not sure I want to know where you store your device at the moment.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    lol indeed, bigger it should have been :)

9. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    I got another today for one of my son's, free bubble glass and some juice for 35uk, now that's a good little buy 20191007_130748.jpg

10. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    After playing with mine I find the x2 coils are about the best for good flavour and decent battery life, I run x2 at 55 watts