Does Freemax Twister Deserve To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As a popular vape pen kits, today I want to introduce you the Twister by Freemax again. You must be interested in this twister vape Pen because it’s designed with the twist-style variable wattage function. So you can easily switch the output wattage from 5W to 80W by the simple twist of the base.
qKmq1O9l.jpg

Main Features:
Compact pen-style body with elegant design
2300mAh built-in battery with 80W maximum output
Adjusting wattage with a simple twist
Freemax Twister chip with multiple protection
360 degree e-liquid feeding system
X1,X2 and X3 Mesh Coil for intense flavor
Patented slide-to-open top fill design

Click here to know more details>>Freemax Twister 80W – Freemax – Innovative Vape Hardware Manufacturer.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I like it, could do with a better internal battery because the coils for the fireluke 2 drains it, nice out and about mod coupled with the fireluke 2,would I buy another, yes, I'm getting one for my son next week.
Will you be happy with it? I'm sure you will if you like sub-ohm, can't really go wrong with the price for a kit like this, the wattage goes up in 5 watt increments and pretty spot on, the fireluke that came with it is good, got a free bubble glass and some juice samples with mine for the low price of 35 UK

• Agree
Reactions: SP013

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Language quibble:

Business English fail in the title. Might need to enlist a moderator to fix it.

Use of present tense here says that the twister itself wants to buy something and asks whether it deserves to. The more accurate phrasing would be past tense “deserves to be bought”. English is an unusually annoying language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread