Does it matter which way I install coil legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The only thing that matters is a leg is in the positive post and a leg is in the negative post obviously. On a 4 hole post like a twisted messes rda you can use just the 2 center holes if you want to with smaller coils. Or you can use all 4 holes. When I put round wire coils in my TM30 I just use the 2 inner holes. What RDA are you reffering to?

Joe Vito

Feb 13, 2018
The only thing that matters is a leg is in the positive post and a leg is in the negative post obviously. On a 4 hole post like a twisted messes RDA you can use just the 2 center holes if you want to with smaller coils. Or you can use all 4 holes. When I put round wire coils in my TM30 I just use the 2 inner holes. What RDA are you reffering to?
Recoil rebel. I did just order a Drop however so as soon as that arrives it’ll be a breeze

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Recoil rebel. I did just order a Drop however so as soon as that arrives it’ll be a breeze
I don't have a recoil rebel but what I said still stands from looking at the pictures. It looks like that deck is designed to put the lower leg on the inside and the upper legs on the outside.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I usually put my right leg in, then I take my right leg out. Again, I'll put my right leg in...but this time I shake it all about. I follow up with the hokey pokey and turn the RDA around....that's pretty much what it's all about.
But, the advice offered above is good too . Totally your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread