Does iVape have 510 batteries for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
So lately I've had this odd kind of craving. I've been using my eGo batteries and one of them is VV even, but I've been wanting a cigarette sized battery lately just for when I go out. I'm tired of using my bulky eGo batteries when trying to do something. With my old cigarette lookalike battery I could have it hang out of my mouth when out and about and have both hands free. I was looking at ivape's site because I love their juice and I'm wanting to order some juice anyways, but I can't seem to find a simple 510 battery. I REALLY love the look of the tuxedo kit, but for $30 that's a little high seeing as it could arrive and not work and then it would be a complete waste of money. What are my options here? Should I just order some juice now and wait until I have the extra money to gamble with on the Tuxedo kit?

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
Thank you for your quick response. I love your e juice! I'm thinking the tuxedo kit is what I want for when I'm out and about.(I'd still have my ego in my other pocket just in case) How many tuxedo kits do you have left in stock? I really want one but I just moved so 30 is too much for me right now to gamble on whether or not the stuff in it works. Do you think I'd still be able to get one in the future or is stock insanely low?

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
you know... we have about 20 left... but as I said... we don't get a lot of interest in 510 stuff anymore :D you should be ok for a few weeks... I'll put one to the side for you in case they go out of stock.

pro tip: specifically request in the notes that we check the unit for DOA before sending it. ;) we cant do this for every order - and we don't open sealed packages... but if you request it, I'm sure whoever is shipping your order will understand your concerns with it.

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
I went ahead and placed my order since the juice is out of stock anyways. :) I'm so excited! I put in the note with my order asking for it to be checked for DOA and mentioned my forum username. I'll be ordering some cappuccino juice when you get it back in stock! I can't wait to have a 510 kit while I'm out and about. The eGo batteries I have are just too much, especially when I'm out drinking. Thanks for answering my questions and setting a kit aside for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread