Does Joyetech Joyetech Cubis, eGo AIO, and CUBOID Mini use the same coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I was thinking about purchasing joyetech Cuboid Mini 80W 2400mAh TC VW APV Box Mod Kit.
as well as the joyetech eGo AIO 1500mAh, and last Joyetech Cubis Pro Clearomizer.
I am in need of knowing if they all can utilize the same coil?
The coils for each of them look very similar in specs, but are they in fact interchangeable.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I usually visit a store and they'll post a link for the coils that will fit. There are exceptions tho, so hopefully someone else also replies.

This is from MVS; 1 x Joyetech Cubis Pro Tank
    1 x Cubis NotchCoil 0.25ohm
    1 x Cubis BF SS316L 0.5ohm
    1 x Cubis LVC Clapton 1.5ohm
    1 x Cubis NotchCoil QCS

Gahh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    I usually visit a store and they'll post a link for the coils that will fit. There are exceptions tho, so hopefully someone else also replies.

This is from MVS; 1 x Joyetech Cubis Pro Tank
    1 x Cubis NotchCoil 0.25ohm
    1 x Cubis BF SS316L 0.5ohm
    1 x Cubis LVC Clapton 1.5ohm
    1 x Cubis NotchCoil QCS
    No one else has any suggestions on this matter.
    I thank you for your input.
    Happy New Year Friend!

Reactions: r77r7r

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    hqdefault.jpg

Yes, Please.

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    Yes they all take the same coils. Only the Joyetech Cubis Pro is a reasonable tank because you do not have to remove the coil to fill the tank. I do not know how the pro vapes as I have the older versions of the tanks that the coil comes out with the lids. Cuboid Mini kit and AIO I own and coil comes out with the lid to fill it. When you screw on the lid it has to be super slow (people told me) or the coil floods and you get a mouth full of hot juice. Mine always seems to flood no matter how slow I do it. I think it is a bad design. But that is me. Only the AIO seemed to hang around the market place over the past 12 months or so since their release. Other two seemed to disappear pretty quickly. CHEERS!

Gahh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    Yes they all take the same coils. Only the Joyetech Cubis Pro is a reasonable tank because you do not have to remove the coil to fill the tank. I do not know how the pro vapes as I have the older versions of the tanks that the coil comes out with the lids. Cuboid Mini kit and AIO I own and coil comes out with the lid to fill it. When you screw on the lid it has to be super slow (people told me) or the coil floods and you get a mouth full of hot juice. Mine always seems to flood no matter how slow I do it. I think it is a bad design. But that is me. Only the AIO seemed to hang around the market place over the past 12 months or so since their release. Other two seemed to disappear pretty quickly. CHEERS!
    Thanks wheelie,
    Appreciate your thoughts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread