Does MEL have a Doublemint (gum) flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
I'll be placing an order soon for me and the family, and my sister is really digging this Doublemint juice she picked up at her local vape shop that tastes pretty much like Doublemint gum. In any case, I thought if MEL had something similar, it'd probably be even better so I'd pick it up for her.

Looking through all the flavors, the closest I found was Green Van, which said it was Vanilla and Wintergreen and tasted a bit like chewing gum, but since one of the primary ingredients in doublemint is peppermint, and the reviews indicated this tasted more like the light green tic tacs, I figured Green Van may not be the one. I totally understand if MEL wants to stick with more unique flavors instead of cloning some of the more common ones out there so maybe that's why I can't find a similar type of vape at MEL's? But I thought I'd defer and ask the experts anyway. Any suggestions? Or should I just send her back to her local vape shop for it.

PS - Not sure if this kind of juice would fall into the ICE category since it's mint instead of menthol, or does MEL consider those one and the same?

typocinnamongrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Hey Cheri! We don't have a Doublemint gum flavor as of yet, but I'll pass along your request to the lab! The closest thing we have would be Snow Day. Give it a try! It's a great blend of peppermint, vanilla and creme de menth. Let me know what you think if you decide to give it a shot! It's one of my favorites. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread