Does posting in the Vendors review- negative really help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
....any? I wonder if it does anything to help is why I ask. Seems to me it is between me and the vendor/bank. Now if I post does this mean everyone here will go bang on the vendors door and demand service!:laugh:....I have, as a few here are going through, not received my juice and thought of posting then figured what is it going to accomplish, perhaps my sanity might be less in question.

Am I missing something here that this area of the forum can be of benefit to my issue?

Well I feel better already:laugh:

Dal

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I kind of like getting the heads up on some of the things that go on. And if you post it, it will help others avoid issues. Just my 3 cents (inflation):)

Exactly.

It is up to YOU as a consumer to determine whether or not it is worth making your experience with a vendor public.

Personally, I believe full-heartedly in sharing my experiences with vendors, whether positive or negative. The reasoning behind this is it gives OTHER consumers a heads up on what to expect.

As a conscious consumer, I am VERY grateful for the reviews from others.....both negative and positive. It really plays a huge role in deciding which vendors I might potentially use.

As a business owner, I would take pride in the reviews my company gets....and I would pay equal attention to the positive, as well as the negative reviews, and use those to help shape the decisions I make regarding my company.

Butters80

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Boise, ID
I give vendors that I've had good experience much kudos. And if I have an issue with a product, but the vendor handles it appropriately it's on the product. Troubles with vendors not giving good customer service need commented on so that other consumers get a heads up on how they operate, and hopefully the vendor learns how to better treat a patron of their business.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
All good stuff said here and agree with using testimonials for others. I too use this info to get a feel for a vendor before doing any business...In this case(mine) the vendor in question has been beat up quite a bit and any further comments is moot from my POV so I refrained to comment. ...Then an hour or so after this posting I received an email of my product has been shipped.

They must have read the part where I mentioned everyone going to knock on the door and demanding service!:laugh:

Well I will just take it as I have more power than I imagined, just go to EFC and results will happen!!:)

Thanks folks for the feedback!

Dal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread