Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I thought the Pico 25 was supposed to fit 25mm tanks? I was going to pick one up specifically for this reason.

My current Picos are all the regular Pico (75w). I know those are limited to 22mm?
I just looked up both, and i think you’re right.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could also get a few inexpensive heat sinks from Fasttech, if you don't mind how they look and it's a tight squeeze. I don't enjoy "tight squeezes" personally as it can make it hard to do things like move the airflow around, unscrew and etc. I'd say get the tank, but maybe a heat sink or two, in case you find it an uncomfortable fit. It should FIT, whether it will be a comfortable fit or not, I'm not entirely sure.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: score69

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
You could also get a few inexpensive heat sinks from Fasttech, if you don't mind how they look and it's a tight squeeze. I don't enjoy "tight squeezes" personally as it can make it hard to do things like move the airflow around, unscrew and etc. I'd say get the tank, but maybe a heat sink or two, in case you find it an uncomfortable fit. It should FIT, whether it will be a comfortable fit or not, I'm not entirely sure.

Best of luck,

Anna

Thanks. Since it's top air flow I'm not too worried about having to adjust much on the bottom of the atty. The issue is really whether the tank itself will fit without hitting the battery cap and whether or not there is overhang. I'd prefer to go without the heat sink. If it doesn't fit, I'd probably just go ahead and buy a different tank. Just hoping someone with the Pico 25 and the Zeus Dual might be able to check it out.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
The Pico 25's it should fit on. Same with the Pico 21700 and the Pico Dual (although the dual fits the back , it over-hangs the front).
Now the Pico 75 is a 22mm device. All the others I listed above are 25mm.

The Zeus Dual tapers up from 25 to 26. there should be enough play on the Pico 25 to work it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread