Does this mean 70% VG / 30% PG is the right mixture for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamQuitsCigz

May 6, 2013
DC
Hello everyone!

I order my PV and juice 15 days ago ( Joyetech eRoll and 50/50 12mg Vanilla, 100% VG 12 mg menthol From American eliquid) and was completely disappointed by the fact that a throat hit is that strong/harsh and unenjoyable:facepalm:. however, yesterday I took my 50/50 Vanilla and filled up about 3/4 my eRoll Tank, then i filled the rest with the 100% Vg menthol and WOW!!! absolutely no TH what so ever. It was the smoothes vapor and i fell in love with it and i actually stopped smoking analogs on the spot right away:vapor:!

However I am going to order a new juice and was wondering, do you guys think a 70 Vg and 30 pg is the right mixture for me?

Thanks guys!:)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
PG gives more TH.
VG gives less TH.
Nicotine gives much more TH than PG.

So, both your 50/50 & 100% VG 12 mg juices gave you too much TH. Your mix of about 70/30 VG/PG gave you no TH what so ever. In my opinion it's not the VG/PG mix that's in play here, it's something else. Unfortunately I don't know what it is. Experiment some more keeping all the variables in mind.

SamQuitsCigz

May 6, 2013
DC
PG gives more TH.
VG gives less TH.
Nicotine gives much more TH than PG.

So, both your 50/50 & 100% VG 12 mg juices gave you too much TH. Your mix of about 70/30 VG/PG gave you no TH what so ever. In my opinion it's not the VG/PG mix that's in play here, it's something else. Unfortunately I don't know what it is. Experiment some more keeping all the variables in mind.

Yeah im trying to figure it out too! but the TH from the Vanilla is way harsher than the menthol so its probably the flavour on the menthol is what causing the TH.

I just ordered a 70 Vg/ 30 Pg and i will keep on experimenting lol!

Thanks for your input! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread