Does "vape tongue" cause this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
I do wick them properly. I learned that early on. I let them sit after dabbing juice on the coils in the filled tank for 5-10 minutes. I promise all these things I definitely do. It's really not a user error in this case. I even dismantled a nasty tasting one to see if anything was burned or singed – it wasn't.

I always use ~35-45 watts which is below / within the minimum of the normal recommended range, starting at 35. It's always tasted better that way.

See here for what I discovered. There was extensive, extensive testing.
Does your NEW Cleito coil taste "bitter/bad"? Read this.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I do wick them properly. I learned that early on. I let them sit after dabbing juice on the coils in the filled tank for 5-10 minutes. I promise all these things I definitely do. It's really not a user error in this case. I even dismantled a nasty tasting one to see if anything was burned or singed – it wasn't.

I always use ~35-45 watts which is below / within the minimum of the normal recommended range, starting at 35. It's always tasted better that way.

See here for what I discovered. There was extensive, extensive testing.
Does your NEW Cleito coil taste "bitter/bad"? Read this.

Are thes notch coils by any chance? Notch coils are famous for spitting and gunning up. Notch coils are one of those technologies that need to go the way of things like spats and collar studs I'm afraid. (What are spats and collar studs you may ask? Yes. Exactly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread