The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Doge-X RDA Spare Parts

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Mikenekro, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mikenekro

Mikenekro Full Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Kenosha, WI, USA
    I have a Doge-X RDA and I was wondering if there is any place I could get some spare delrin insulators for the center post and center screw.

The delrin part that goes on the screw side has a small lip that holds the screw past the threads so it can work with a hybrid mod. This little lip has collapsed and the screw sits inside of the threads making it useless in my hybrid. It came with another little delrin insulator that I have had in for a while and it is starting to go too.

I'm going to try making my own but if I could find someplace to buy spare delrin parts for this RDA or even a universal part that just needs some adjustments, it would help a lot. If anyone has any suggestions or knows where to find some that would be great.

2. ChristianProgrammer

ChristianProgrammer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2015
    USA Milwaukee
    THIS IS THE NEW HOT QUESTION in the VAPE World today!!!

spare delrin parts - replacement center posts for multiple attys mephesto plume veil yea where the heck are these !??!!?!

The derlin holder that houses the center pin the 510 ping at the bottom of attys that gets too hot and ends up depressed into the hole
    making the 510 too recessed to be functional anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.