Domestic Vapor: 510 auto passthrough, excellent customer service! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey all;

So, I finally got ahold of my Domestic Vapor 510 auto passthrough today, and let me tell ya: I'm pretty darned impressed!!! :)

Recently, Domestic Vapor held a contest in which everyone who made purchases from them were entered into a contest to win an "eGo" kit...Up until about three days before the end of the contest, I honestly wasn't even aware there was a contest going on. I had simply made purchases from them because the deals on 510 kits are friggin' amazing! A basic 510 kit, everything one would need to experience it, is something like $25...And I believe she's selling the exact same kit for $20 as a special deal at the moment. Pretty darned good for a 510, I think.

Anyways, there were obviously more prizes given out than what had been mentioned, as I had won this here passthrough device. Originally, it was said that I had won a "901 passthrough", which I was looking forward to (as I use KR808's mainly), yet I'm rather pleased that she sent me one for a 510 instead...I'm guessing they must have been out of those, but...

...Cynthia really knows how to take care of her customers: She has, upon my personal request, put together a couple specialty kits for me (a couple because my mom snatched my first 510 as her intro to vaping), and just recently let me know that she's even managed to come up with a ***VERY CUSTOM*** 510 Mega kit for me, in the exact color scheme with the exact accessories I wanted in one. Rather than make her customers pay for a "one-size-fits-all" kit with stuff in it that one might want/need/desire to pay for, she has been really great about creating the perfectly personalized kits that would have left me ordering from 2-3 different people in order to get what I want. I know, I'm gushing at the mouth again...however I simply can't say enough how cool I think Domestic Vapor's service standards are.

Alright, onto the 510 auto passthrough I got from there: this thing's pretty darned cool! While I was expecting an e-cig on a cord, this one's a bit different from the other one I had in that it has a little 3.6V, 360mAh battery that goes in a little battery box between the 510 stick and the USB plug. What that translates to is REALLY AWESOME vaping! I'm thoroughly impressed at how much power this thing has, puts out like a champ. One other cool thing: it even works when you don't have it plugged in, too!

Being the thorough person that I am, I had to think of downsides to it, and there is one: I wish it were manual, and/or I wish it had an indicator light. I just like to know when something's "on" and when something's "off", and either a switch or a button would have done just that for me. Given the fact that it was a prize, and that it's probably the coolest new vaping doohickey I have, I'm not complaining about not having a lightbulb or a button. If anything, that simply gives me an excuse to mod it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread