Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Here to rattle everyone's chains.

Only 5 days left for fundraising for the "We Are Vapers" project being done by Linc Williams. It looks like as successful as the fundraising has been, Linc is still $5000 short of his goal. I would ask everyone that has any spare cash this week to go to wearevapers.com follow the fundraising link, and throw some money down. Even if it is just a few dollars.

If you aren't familiar with how impressive Linc is, I would ask you to download, and listen to Vaporcast Episode 77: Badash (http://www.vaporcast.com/), where Linc was on for most of the show talking about advocacy issues.

Wether you realize it or not there are very organized anti-nicotine forces aligning against us. It's time to tell our story, and have our say.

Besides, getting our story out there could only speed up adding the word "vaper" to spell check applications everywhere. Who isn't tired of seeing the red squiggly line under it every time you type it on a computer?

Please donate as generously as you can.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Not much time left to donate..................

I'm not sure how that works. I'm pretty sure you will be able to donate once shooting starts, but the problem is Linc needs to do the planning for the project based on the money he has when he starts. Could you imagine having to deal with all volunteer crew all over the country? He's really taking one for the team.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I sure hope we see some vendors step up at the end and fill in whatever gap is left.
And I assume the smaller that gap is, the more likely it is to happen.

Kinda like when the Chargers haven't sold enough tickets to avoid a blackout.
The closer we get to having sold out, the more likely someone is to step up and buy the rest.

So come on everybody, buy a ticket!!
:)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi Guys,
CES asked that I post on this thread - some of our wonderful, creative & motivated friends to the North came up with a great idea for a raffle to raise funds for the We Are Vapers project - the prize:

THE MOD OF YOUR CHOICE!!!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-choice-raffle-benefit-we-vapers-project.html

I know some of you have donated before, but please consider participating in the raffle as well. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 :)

Happy Vaping!
Cheeky

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
C'mon vapers! Show your support for this amazing project - it benefits every single one of us to have the truth about vaping distributed world wide - there are politicians BANNING vaping while admitting they know nothing about it. I don't want the only thing keeping me off of the stinkies banned, and I know you don't either!

Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 - way less than the majority of us spent on stinky cancer sticks every week, and you have a shot at the grand prize of
THE MOD OF YOUR CHOICE - NO MATTER WHAT IT IS!!! 3 additional prizes so far, and we're hoping to have vendors donate even more by the end of the day!

Fill my inbox and show the world that we are serious about vaping!!!

KEEP THIS THREAD AT THE TOP WHERE IT BELONGS - BUMPS WON'T IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING, BUT THEY WILL BE APPRECIATED :vapor:

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
It's a last day bump.

Consider this the virtual hat you were just passed. If you aren't interested in throwing down $10 for one entry, or $25 for three entries for a chance to win the mod of your dreams, then please just go give $5 or even $1 if that's all you can afford.

I guarantee that if ecigs were banned or severely regulated/taxed, I would hear more than 93 people here screaming bloddy murder about it, yet as I type this post, that seems to be the total number of funders for the film thus far. That is of course excluding raffle purchases. So double that number. Still not very impressive if you ask me.

We're in some deep trouble, if when our rights are under attack by VERY organized anti-nicotine forces, we can't get people in the community to pony up half the price of a good carto to defend us by telling our story.

We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread