Dont answer this number...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
954-315-2660...it is smoking everywhere and they just called me on my cell and tried to ship me one of their kits, I told him I already have a ton of other stuff and I was not interested. he offered to ship me a kit for $45 plus shipping so I said I could get a 510 kit at cignot for $35 so he offered me that price and I still said no, he then told me he would throw in 5 extra carts and I said thats alright cause I drip...he got so frustrated and basically snapped at me for using other companies for my e-cig stuff...I hung up on him. I have never even bought from them so why in the hell are they calling me? Anyone else have this problem?:-x

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
a lady answered, i told her that her company was worthless, a ripoff, and shameful... and that they should go out of business, join enron, or die.

she transferred my call to the manager... he didnt answer.

i left a nasty message :p stick it to the man!

i have a local customer who was completely ripped off by this company, she had to contact her credit card company to get money back when they wouldnt remove her subscription... i have no respect for these people.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
I have used, totally wicked, the electronic cig company, cignot, diy flavor shack, wet your stick e liquid, rocky mountain vapors, vermont vapors, heaven-gifts, nhaler,Juicy liquid, Great lakes vapors and a few others...dont feel like getting up to look through everything. I would think they are all good companies that would not sell my info but it is strange that they called me and tried to sell me their crap. They have taken a new role in trying to sell their trash to people and if they call me again I may flip out.

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
well .. obviously someone "sold you out" or this guy hacked their storage database and got all the info lmao..... myself i would be calling him back and demanding to know how he even got your number!!! if he refuses to tell you bring out the lawyer bit lol .... may have nuthin to go on but he may not know that, get scared and spill his guts lol.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
well .. obviously someone "sold you out" or this guy hacked their storage database and got all the info lmao..... myself i would be calling him back and demanding to know how he even got your number!!! if he refuses to tell you bring out the lawyer bit lol .... may have nuthin to go on but he may not know that, get scared and spill his guts lol.

I could threaten to break his legs with a pipe! Thats how I roll!

mata777

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
I'm having the same problem, weird text messg (offering mortage loans, ect), blocked calls. I have ordered in the recent weeks from TW, RMV, and nhaler. From now on I'm goning to use the local weather phone # as my phone # on any e-cig order that I place. I'v been buying stuff online for a long time and never had this problem only a spam email here and there.

Mustang394

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Colorado Springs, Co
It's called an auto dialer no one has to sell your info. A computer just starts dialing numbers and when you answer your switched to a live person. My wife used to work for Nielsen Ratings about 15 years ago even then they used a computer to dial their phones.

This is how even unlisted phone numbers get sales calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread