Dont buy Smoke XPro's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and a neibour got smoke Xpro's, me the M45 and he got the M65, just aboute a week after we used them they both start auto fire and not recocnizing any atomizer .... just gone nuts. We both used the Subtank Mini with the 0.5 OCC so it couldnt be our fault. They say (SMOKE does) thet this hapens sometimes ... but rly we had 2 and both are broken ... and he have no idea how to fix them. We sented tickets to fasttech no respponse yet ... in Romania smoke has no deallership so they have no idea what to do ... local shops sell them but if we dont got them from theyre place they wount eaven look at them. Pretty cool, ... back to normal smokes.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Me and a neibour got smoke Xpro's, me the M45 and he got the M65, just aboute a week after we used them they both start auto fire and not recocnizing any atomizer .... just gone nuts. We both used the Subtank Mini with the 0.5 OCC so it couldnt be our fault. They say (SMOKE does) thet this hapens sometimes ... but rly we had 2 and both are broken ... and he have no idea how to fix them. We sented tickets to fasttech no respponse yet ... in Romania smoke has no deallership so they have no idea what to do ... local shops sell them but if we dont got them from theyre place they wount eaven look at them. Pretty cool, ... back to normal smokes.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, SMOK's new business model lately seems to be making unreliable mods and blatantly lying about their mods features(ie Temp Control on the M80).

fasttech offers a pretty decent warranty/return program (45 day returns/6 month replacement) so hopefully they'll work with ya without too much shipping cost on your end.

Best of luck!

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread