Don't eat/drink -X- while vaping -X- flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Since there is a slew of flavors to choose from, this is getting to be like pairing a fine wine with dinner. vaping banana after a nice steak, while drinking burgundy FAIL!8-o

For me, I stay away from sweet, fruity flavors when imbibing cocktails and stick to a high mg tobaccy flavor.

What's your best/ worst combo?

Me-
Good-Morning coffee w/ Mrs. T's strawberry filled doughnut.
Bad- See above

bigozone

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Kentucky
good::

cappuccino from choice vapor paired with my favorite breakfast of country fried ham, busciuts and gravy.

now as a non coffee drinker i can enjoy the tase and smell without picing up another habit.

flue cured while drinking a SAM ADAMS Boston Lauger.

bad::

coffee from chinese distributor followed by drinking Mt. Dew 8-o
pineapple while drinking burboun:mad:

Last edited:
Don't: Vape *anything* right after brushing your teeth with flavored toothpaste. Have to wait a half-hour or so for my mouth and taste to return to normal.

Was just thinking that this morning, tastes like crap first thing after brushing, have to eat something first.

Don't vape chocolate flavor while eating chocolate it makes a horrible taste lol

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I discovered that beer doesn't go particularly well with strawberry cheesecake e-juice. I've kind of migrated away from tobacco flavors for the most part, but I do enjoy them with a beer or cocktail. I have some Cafe Mocha juice from Tasty Vapor that is magnificent with a little glass of Drambuie. And Ms. T's French Toast is fantastic with morning coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread