Don't hurt me lol I need a Vuse original type juice. Plz help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decalservice

Oct 7, 2014
Austin, TX.
Hello all,

I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but I really like the flavor of Vuse original. I was really digging the vibe but then it got discontinued, so I switched to the Ciro and have been extracting the juice from the tank, diluting it and using it in my mods.

I used to vape Castle Long as an all day vape, and I have lots and lots of nice juices from Ripe, Five Pawns, etc, but for some reason I really like the Vuse original flavor.

Can anyone recommend a juice that tastes like that? Slightly sweet, with tobacco undertones? An ry4 would be too rich. Recently tried Cuttwoods Tobacco Trail, and it's way off.

The closest I've vaped is Black Note's Prelude, although this is a little too dry and smoky and not as sweet.

Any suggestions are highly desired. Vuse doesn't deserve my money, and not to mention how damn pricy it is.

Cheers!

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hello all,

I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but I really like the flavor of Vuse original. I was really digging the vibe but then it got discontinued, so I switched to the Ciro and have been extracting the juice from the tank, diluting it and using it in my mods.

I used to vape Castle Long as an all day vape, and I have lots and lots of nice juices from Ripe, Five Pawns, etc, but for some reason I really like the Vuse original flavor.

Can anyone recommend a juice that tastes like that? Slightly sweet, with tobacco undertones? An ry4 would be too rich. Recently tried Cuttwoods Tobacco Trail, and it's way off.

The closest I've vaped is Black Note's Prelude, although this is a little too dry and smoky and not as sweet.

Any suggestions are highly desired. Vuse doesn't deserve my money, and not to mention how damn pricy it is.

Cheers!
    I'm surprised no one has replied until now. I see you mentioned diluting, so I'm guessing you might have some DIY ingredients at your disposal. Prelude looks to be a Virginia tobacco (maybe look at Desert Ship) or other varieties of the RY (i.e. RY2 and RY3) that seem to be less sweet and more tobacco.

I remember really liking the Logic Tobacco flavor and finally settled on the Hangsen USA Red and Elder Captain concentrates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread